JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KevTastics New Film

KevTastic

My new film "Back Of The Net" is available for download now off my website. However i cannto update my website on these computers at my university it does read on the downloads page that none are available. Don't let that stop you tho as it is available throught the link on the Yahoo Group. 4mb in size, quality is questionable but watchable if you stick to around a quarter the size of you monitor.

Cheers

KevTastic

yeh you have to sign up, but can do with a yahoo account, it says "Join Group" somehwere on the screen, the download is available in the Files section on the left hand side of the screen, then click on "Back Of The Net"

Someone has finally manage to download it.

i think they did the old right click and then click "Save Target As"

of course you need to open the folder called Back Of The Net first then inside that two folders, ones a written piece and the other is the wmv film file itself.

i guess thats what i get for running it on Yahoo Groups. The download limit is probably stupidly low.

Maybe try again in a couple of days, and see what happens

Cheers for your patience

• 4 months later...

Well now I've got to grips with using You Send It, I'll make this movie available to download tommorow. I think you'll all find it pretty funny so it'd be cool if you could download it and give me some feedback.

Check back tommorow then when its up.

Cheers guys

OK so here we have it. If your abit weary about downloading a random film i made head over to the site and read all about it in the Films section

http://www.geocities.com/kevtasticproductions

Here's the file, its around the 14mb mark so quality isn't too bad.

Cheers for anyone who checks it out

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0KDBA3L...GM1V89MYADTJRQN

Feedback most appreciated