JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

where are u ppl from?

scyhigh99

YEAH GO UK PEOPLE !!!!

it's about time too that we got something first, we always seem to be a couple months behind

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i guess i know JJFP are big in the UK, but it still amuses me to no end that the ppl in this forum span the globe that much-- especially countries that somehow make me laugh through stereotypes: britain (sophisticated accent with tea time and whatnot) and australia (steve irwin poking vicious wild animals with a stick and screaming "crikey")... and although this clearly isnt that big of a deal, i cant get over how hee-lariously cool that is to me

wut now, wanna fight? :ali:

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol oh no not the tea thing. I must have drank less than 10 cups of tea in my life i cant remmember what it taste like and as for sophisicated , my accent (scouse) was voted worst accent in Britain, we'll have none of that sophisitcated stuff here lol. Saying that i think i asked Tim once if he put shrimp on his barbie. :kekeke:

yeah, i guess i know JJFP are big in the UK, but it still amuses me to no end that the ppl in this forum span the globe that much-- especially countries that somehow make me laugh through stereotypes: britain (sophisticated accent with tea time and whatnot) and australia (steve irwin poking vicious wild animals with a stick and screaming "crikey")... and although this clearly isnt that big of a deal, i cant get over how hee-lariously cool that is to me

wut now, wanna fight?  :ali:

laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol oh no not the tea thing. I must have drank less than 10 cups of tea in my life i cant remmember what it taste like and as for sophisicated , my accent (scouse) was voted worst accent in Britain, we'll have none of that sophisitcated stuff here lol. Saying that i think i asked Tim once if he put shrimp on his barbie. :kekeke:

personally, i can't stand the taste of tea, and most people in England don't have 'Tea Time', it's only people like the Queen who do that

hahah im not actually that ignorant to think that every1 in the UK is sophisticated and drinks tea-- but that is definately what comes to my mind when i think of your country

or at least england

scotland i think of willie the groundskeeper from the simpsons and ireland i think of the lucky charms leprachaun

hahah im not actually that ignorant to think that every1 in the UK is sophisticated and drinks tea-- but that is definately what comes to my mind when i think of your country

or at least england

scotland i think of willie the groundskeeper from the simpsons and ireland i think of the lucky charms leprachaun

:lolsign: me too actually :lolsign:

BROOKLYN'S IN DA HOUSE Y'ALL!!!!!

Oh, and scyhigh99...THE RED SOX SUX!!! :wavey:

Four words for you: are you serious guy????

The Yankees are overpaid, steroid-using pretty boys, who hafta shave clean when they sell their souls to Steinbrenner for a fat contract.

There's also that choke-artist issue. Buckner let one ball slip by-- these guys collapsed in 4 straight games.

A-Rod is a joke!

And that's the end of that. :scared2:

Edited by scyhigh99

BROOKLYN'S IN DA HOUSE Y'ALL!!!!!

Oh, and scyhigh99...THE RED SOX SUX!!! :wavey:

Four words for you: are you serious guy????

The Yankees are overpaid, steroid-using pretty boys, who hafta shave clean when they sell their souls to Steinbrenner for a fat contract.

There's also that choke-artist issue. Buckner let one ball slip by-- these guys collapsed in 4 straight games.

A-Rod is a joke!

And that's the end of that. :scared2:

The Red Sox don't work for peanuts you know! And I guess that David Ortiz probably takes good vitamins!

Yeah, my team choked (BIG TIME!) and your team finally lucked out and fell into a win, thanx to that stupid bloody sock nonsense. Let's see if the universe comes back to it's senses this year. :thumb:

I think I'll make it a point to keep comin back here, at least just to spar with you! :ali: :touche: :sonny:

Things that need to be said to you 2 Yankee fans...

- I concede that the Red Sox do not, of course, work for peanuts. But the Red Sox are not capable of doing what the Yankees do-- that is, buy whatever pieces they want, whenever they want them, to the detriment of MLB as a whole, so Georgy doesn't cry and throw a temper tantrum.

- Suggesting that the Sox somehow "cheated" is laughable-- the only one who attempted cheating in that series was A-Rod, with his pathetic attempted swipe at the tag at 1st. This accusation shows that you cannot handle losing-- you're soft from all those WS rings you bought over the years.

- How could you possibly insinuate that the infallible David Ortiz takes steroids!? Papi is just plain old nasty-- he's not on the juice. You're just bitter b/c he burned your sorry pitching rotation over and over and over and over and over... (okay, so maybe Dave could have CONCIEVABLY used a little...uh..."chemical enhancement"... but according to a certain Mr. Canseco, almost everyone else on the field probably had too, so... oh well!)

- You cannot possibly call winning 4 straight playoff games and being the 1st team ever to come back from down 0-3 "lucking out." Comon.

- Referring to one of the most admirable feats of stanima and guts in the history of sports as the "stupid bloody sock nonsense" is just obscene.

The end. :touche:

Edited by scyhigh99