JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm new!

Angel_girl

Guest Prince
[quote=Angel_girl,Apr 17 2004, 06:19 PM]Thanks for your welcomes everyone. It feels so nice to be in a real room where everyone is nice and loving instead of yelling especially at me. Don't ask, it's a long story. :angel: maybe I'll explain it later if you guys really wanna know.[/quote]
lol having said that you have no alternative... Explain! :dancingcool: :poke: :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Alright! okay. Lol. I'll do it only 'cause you guys want me to. Well, I have been posting things like bible verses and things like that and been going on forums that I don't even like the music artists in the first place. I just go because that way they could get blessed through me because I'm putting out bible verses and things and they treat me bad and they also say things like Get out of here, we don't want you and your christian faith in here. get out. I hate you, everyone hates you. Just don't come back. So, I keep arguing with them about why I was still there when I didn't even like the artists. they kept saying mean things to me. I even said that I didn't like the artists that I was at and they kept on even more about why I was there. Around and around we go...yeah. I had a great time making them mad though. They were a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. lol. so young. so now, I'm just kickin back. that's my story. :peace: :angel:

Guest Prince
[quote=Angel_girl,Apr 27 2004, 10:08 PM]They were a bunch of 12 and 13 year olds. lol[/quote]
Haha, it wasn't the B2K board was it? :peace: :rofl:

That's ignorant what they were saying to you... Edited by Prince

• Members
heck ya! it was, no it was the PLAY board! lol. I kept telling them to shut the hell up, but they just kept arguing with me. I told them to go play with their baby toys. lol. I told them too that we all have our opinions and they should respect them. they told me they did, but when we share them elsewhere, not there. *sighs.* but whatever. some girl told me to get a life 'cause they thought I sounded like I didn't have a life. that made me mad. so around and around we went, we're still going...don't know when we'll stop. i enjoy so much the arguing that we do, that's why I'm still there. they kept asking me what I was doing there if I didn't like PLAY, I told them..."To preach to you." then they would all get into a big argument all cause of me. :) gee, I feel so loved! lol.