JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"SWITCH" AUDIO IDEA

It's kinda amazing how so many people registered and posted JUST 2 get "Switch." I think it waz a good idea 2 take it down...but by doing that, we are taking away a big promotional tool. I think a snippet of the song should be up there. Maybe like a verse and a hook...than it fades. Maybe even put a tag on it like "brought 2 u by JJ+FP.com." While alot of people popped in just 4 the track, it dosen't mean that they won't go out and get that album. How are we gonna motivate them unless they get a taste of the track. Remember, this is the time 2 have FP's back cuz he needs 2 make a real comeback with this album. Afterall, "Swich" proved how hoppin' this site can be by breakin' the mold, let's not just throw all that out the door.

Oh yeah, 2 those of u who have "Switch" up on your own sites, i think it's a good idea 2 put up a snippet as well. Remember how the BWS stuff got put all over the internet....we don't want that 2 happen again.

What do y'all think about the snippet idea?

yep .. i used such a snippet from the beginning for my site .. just 40 secs long .. long enough to make a good image to the listener and "force" him to buy the record :kekeke:

wonderful alternative instead of postin the whole song 4 everyone :thumb:

Edited by Lhunagar

yep .. i used such a snippet from the beginning for my site .. just 40 secs long .. long enough to make a good image to the listener and "force" him to buy the record :kekeke:

wonderful alternative instead of postin the whole song 4 everyone :thumb:

yeah we should have thought this earlier, but we were all so hyped.

next time

:kekeke:

• Members

hey man!! take that music video off your site!! da brakes posted it here for members of this site..not 1 of us gave you permission to post that on your site and in fact no one was even asked.. 

sorry, it didn't say that you were allowed to share it with others. I will remove it if DaBrakes contacts me... since it was he who created the video file.

Edited by lilkimzone

hey man!! take that music video off your site!! da brakes posted it here for members of this site..not 1 of us gave you permission to post that on your site and in fact no one was even asked.. 

sorry, it didn't say that you were allowed to share it with others. I will remove it if DaBrakes contacts me... since it was he who created the video file.

man that's bull****..Tim asked you before...thanx to HIS forum you have it on your site!! Remove it man!!

• Members

man that's bull****..Tim asked you before...thanx to HIS forum you have it on your site!! Remove it man!!

that basically means that everything posted on this forum becomes property of Tim. If someone contacts me to remove something that they didn't create I'm not removing it....unless they have a good reason.

But since it's so "touchy" I will remove it today or tomorrow.

Edited by lilkimzone