JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's new video

this is crazy.... if ur a will smith fan it doesnt mean u have to POST EVERYDAY.... i come to the board alot but I dont post.... so that means I can't listen to the board!!! ANYWAY!

true but a real Will Smith fan doesnt register at a site, take the song and spread it across the internet and jepodise its success. This was the only site switch was on and it got stolen and spread to other boards. Its unfair on the ppl that just wanna hear it and then buy it but we only have the thieves to blame.

Yeah, that's really bull****, I mean really, really bull****!!!!!!! :daedulus:

hey guys

okay i've got the qicktime player but the site doesn't build up by me. it doesn't work. u know? it's hard to explain, i hope u know whatta mean.

I think the video isn't on anymore! But if, then u just need to wait, because it took a long time on my computer, too - so about 3 min/5min. :sonny:

this is crazy.... if ur a will smith fan it doesnt mean u have to POST EVERYDAY.... i come to the board alot but I dont post.... so that means I can't listen to the board!!! ANYWAY!

true but a real Will Smith fan doesnt register at a site, take the song and spread it across the internet and jepodise its success. This was the only site switch was on and it got stolen and spread to other boards. Its unfair on the ppl that just wanna hear it and then buy it but we only have the thieves to blame.

y is it BS, do u have any idea how much switch has spread bcoz of us, i personally feel really bad for spreading across the internet. If you missed it im sorry but it will be played very soon on TV.

y is it BS, do u have any idea how much switch has spread bcoz of us, i personally feel really bad for spreading across the internet. If you missed it im sorry but it will be played very soon on TV.

No, I didn't miss but I know how much work it was to get ''Switch'' and how someone here said this board was the first site who had that track in the internet. Now when somebody grabs the track and spreads it all over the other boards, it's really sick!!! It's not only sick, also it's very bold opposite you! :daedulus: ( I hope this was right english... )

U guys don't know by any chance who it was? Or was it more people here on da board? :what: :what:

No, I didn't miss but I know how much work it was to get ''Switch'' and how someone here said this board was the first site who had that track in the internet. Now when somebody grabs the track and spreads it all over the other boards, it's really sick!!! It's not only sick, also it's very bold opposite you! :daedulus: ( I hope this was right english... )

U guys don't know by any chance who it was? Or was it more people here on da board? :what: :what:

oh cool, i thought u meant what i said was BS.

Well we know of one person that posts here and has a site, i wont mention any names but they are no longer with us (we didnt kill them, Tim banned them lol). Im guessin all those ppl that posted once and took the song decided to share it with the rest of the world.

oh cool, i thought u meant what i said was BS.

Well we know of one person that posts here and has a site, i wont mention any names but they are no longer with us (we didnt kill them, Tim banned them lol). Im guessin all those ppl that posted once and took the song decided to share it with the rest of the world.

Lol :kekeke: , no with BS I didn't mean what u said...

Tim banned the people? Nice job!!! :thumb:

The next time when u guys do something like that again, u should do it so that they need to write at least 50 posts or so to be able to download the track or whateva...