JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's new video

this is crazy.... if ur a will smith fan it doesnt mean u have to POST EVERYDAY.... i come to the board alot but I dont post.... so that means I can't listen to the board!!! ANYWAY!

true but a real Will Smith fan doesnt register at a site, take the song and spread it across the internet and jepodise its success. This was the only site switch was on and it got stolen and spread to other boards. Its unfair on the ppl that just wanna hear it and then buy it but we only have the thieves to blame.

this is crazy.... if ur a will smith fan it doesnt mean u have to POST EVERYDAY.... i come to the board alot but I dont post.... so that means I can't listen to the board!!! ANYWAY!

true but a real Will Smith fan doesnt register at a site, take the song and spread it across the internet and jepodise its success. This was the only site switch was on and it got stolen and spread to other boards. Its unfair on the ppl that just wanna hear it and then buy it but we only have the thieves to blame.

:werd:

That is soo true.

Chears Julie