JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FuQ - Brought Upon A Dream

mfuqua23

I was able to understand FuQ's lyrics listening to the song, but that's good point that you made Da Brakes, there's a reason why the pros spend all the money they do to make a song either in the studio or from a high-priced laptop to for it to be quality audio, but this is a good way for FUQ to promote himself for now.

I wouldn't call myself a pro, but my quality is damn sure close to it, and trust me, my setup is not that expensive.

That's easy for you to say man 'cause you're signed to a record label ain't u? :dunno:

One would think so ;-), but naw, Im not, I just act like I am - that way when I do get signed, they wouldn't have to do much work with me IF any work is needed at all

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well even if he is, he may not be guaranteed all the studio time he wants. and even so, his recordings aren't perfect. THere a lil "fuzz buzz". Or maybe I'm just not into the voice effects. And my vocals for "Brought Upon A Dream", I wanted to sound like that. Best to my ability. Cuz U know how people get in a dream-state and voices sound reverb-ish. Well that's what I did, or tried to do.

Fuzz Buzz? Huh?

well even if he is, he may not be guaranteed all the studio time he wants. and even so, his recordings aren't perfect. THere a lil "fuzz buzz". Or maybe I'm just not into the voice effects. And my vocals for "Brought Upon A Dream", I wanted to sound like that. Best to my ability. Cuz U know how people get in a dream-state and voices sound reverb-ish. Well that's what I did, or tried to do.

Fuzz Buzz? Huh?

well, that was the best way I could describe it. Must not have been then. I shouldn't really talk about quality, but it just seems like your vocals over power the beat a lil. Other than that, ur audios sound fine to me.