JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Switch(listen to it @ willsmith.com)

Hero1

how do you rate switch?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. how do you rate switch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We brought it to the world baby!!

wasnt it great how the fans rallied and got it out to everyone so quickly!! real props to you brakes..you really came through man!! :grouphug: :urock:

I agree! Its great how we all worked together on this one! it was out to the world within 1/2 an hour!

I dont think that this is a good single for Will to be putting out. It lacks the format of other songs (16 bar verses) and he there wasn't much substance in what he said. I would have liked to see a more polished sound and a better format.

Why does every song that's out now have to sound the same? FP's rhymes in that song are similiar to the way Kurtis Blow and Run-Dmc used to have shorter verses, you obviously don't like ol' school hip-hop if you don't like this. You sound like another bandwagon fan to me! btw, it's cool if we're comparing FP to LL, they're both hall of fame mcs.

im workin on gettin a version without cuts in the audio

Go Ice Go Ice Go Ice !!

i think that switch is the perfect song to release first off the new album. Its a great track that isnt cheesy or pop, but its so catchy and fun. Its gonna get some fans back that will then buy the album. Im sure the album will have more great songs that have longer verses and Will has more complicated rhymes on there.

For those ppl who arnt into switch that much im sure Will has other stuff on his album that u will love. Hes so eclectic that hes gonna have stuff for every1 on the album.

I predict switch gets to number 1, lots of ppl buy the album and realise how dope Will is. :switch: I hope so anyway.

Yeah, i have a feeling "Switch" is like Usher's "Yeah." It's a slightly-out-of-character track 2 bring in 2 the new album....but when u get it, no other trax on the album are like it...but it still fits right in.

Yeah, i have a feeling "Switch" is like Usher's "Yeah." It's a slightly-out-of-character track 2 bring in 2 the new album....but when u get it, no other trax on the album are like it...but it still fits right in.

Yeah, u are right but I must say Usher is the best in the world ever!!! I like him much more than Will, sry 4 that, but so it is... This is a board about Will, so I shouldn't tell u more about Usher. :kekeke: But Will is very, very, very great, I mean really great, I like him, too! Will 4 sho' is one of the best together with Usher!!! I like Will more in his movies, I don't mean that his music is bad or somethin', oh no but I enjoy myself more by watching his movies than listening to his music! U know' what I'm sayin'? If not, then it's because of my bad english... :kekeke: