JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Switch(listen to it @ willsmith.com)

Hero1

how do you rate switch?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. how do you rate switch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Lerkot, i understand where your coming from

Name your top 5 Will Smith/JJFP songs

Now Name your worst 5 Wil Smith/JJFP songs

Oh... why? Well...

Top 5

1. Summertime

2. Im Looking For The One

3. As We Go

4. Girls Aint Nothin But Trouble

5. The Rain or perhaps Potnas...

Worst 5

1. Just Cruisin (worst)

2. I Think I Can Bit Mike Tyson

3. I Loved You

4. Give Me Tonite (first 30 seconds and so are decent tho)

5. Maybe

interesting choices.

Do you feel your living in the past too much and think Will is gonna release another pure crisp beat JJFP album cos it aint gonna happen.

I think you'll be happy with this album, JazzyJeff is on it so your gonna get some class, just try not to doubt so much

interesting choices.

Do you feel your living in the past too much and think Will is gonna release another pure crisp beat JJFP album cos it aint gonna happen.

I think you'll be happy with this album, JazzyJeff is on it so your gonna get some class, just try not to doubt so much

hell yeah im living in the past, i got real probs appreaciating (i dont now how it is spelled) new stuff... its kind of sad, isnt it...

its just that... when will was younger he always seemed to be smiling, glad, young streetwise guy making glad, feel good-music, now he still seems to be a funny guy.. but the music, its not than glad any longer... it doesnt give me that feel good-feeling that i got watching n listening to summertime or im looking for the one or somethin like that...

In the I, Robot promotion events that i've seen on the site, Will seems to like doing the old stuff better... there must be a reason why...

Cos he loves his music, and old skool is back.

JJFP tracks are among the best in Hip-Hop, but there wont be exact repeats of them on the new album cos production values are higher and Will's more mature in his writtten work. You just gotta see it like that and give the music that chance and i think you'll love the WIll & Jeff stuff on this album cos its bound to have that old skool feel in the modern day hip hop world

yeh but thats cos its a dance track and you dont wanna bog a track aimed for the floor with too many rhymes, you wanna have sing-along bits and dancing parts

Whoever doesn't like this track has obviously been listening to a lot of Nelly and Ja Rule bull**** 'cause this is real hip-hop and it don't have to go #1 on the charts to tell me that it is, FP could slap the hell outta these fake commercial punks anyday, that's all that matters to me, haters step off! :ali:

• Admin

switch reminds me of some of those old party tracks that doug e fresh used to do...not a lot of lyrics, but the hook and energy of the track was very important

yeah i agree..it has that new sound from the kwame beat..but wills turned it into an old school party jam