JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rate Switch(listen to it @ willsmith.com)

Hero1

how do you rate switch?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. how do you rate switch?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Will's rhymes are funny especially the one how he shouldnt be on the dance floor cause he's a movie star, then tells the people he's been rhyming for a while.

:ditto: that line is my fav part! tell em Will!!! :werd:

Will's rhymes are funny especially the one how he shouldnt be on the dance floor cause he's a movie star, then tells the people he's been rhyming for a while.

:ditto: that line is my fav part! tell em Will!!! :werd:

all i've been doing all day (how sad, lol) is re-winding it and when that bit comes on saying (to everyone, including my poor boyfriend!) .."this is my favourite line!!"

Edited by FreshPrincess

• Members

I think compared to some of the other rap tracks that are out right now that Switch just isn't up to par. I can't see the Hip Hop stations here in Atlanta putting this song into heavy rotation. I think Will has done and can do much better. Still, it is better than most of the songs on Born to Reign.

hey i spotted jada in the video! you catch a glimpse! and "model" is wearin the gold dress shes in it for a bit.. i loove the kid who plays switch on their ipod and then begins to switch!  :kekeke:

me too lol....those kids are good...like my cousins

that's Jada dancing right?.....i'm not too sure if it was her or not as i watch it more and more LOL :kekeke:

Edited by willjadafan

i dont rae anything against summertime thats a classic...

:werd: Out of 10 I'd rate "Summertime" a 20, that song's one of the best songs in the '90s period, this song I'd give a 9, it might be the best song that came out in the last year in hip-hop but that doesn't say much! :ditto:

This really isn't what i wanted from FP...but that dosen't mean i don't like it. I think the beat is great and the lyrics are good. The song is perfect 4 competeing against other rappers/emcees on the radio. I gave it a rating of 7.

I really just want a straight Hip-Hop track tho.' "Switch" isn't delivering that 4 me and obviously "Got To Be Real" didn't....so i'm just waiting on that album. U better believe i'll back this single tho.' I already got some friend interested in the song.

• Admin

well not everyones gonna like it..but so far over 80% rate it an 8 or higher which is pretty good.. im definitely one of the people feelin it! its just like classic will smith with a great beat..and very fun video and dance..the songs damn catchy 2 :clap: