JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To III

Da Brakes

gotta admit, it seems to work, but I can picture so many better lyricists behind these beats.

Why are u listening 2 50 Cent...especially if u are acknowleging his lack of skillz?!?

And i've never heard any good beats under him since his first came out.

Is it just me or havent good beats been very rare lately?

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Cent is garbage, even his late '90s stuff sounds boring now, I actually can't wait to hear true mcs rip him apart 'cause he doesn't deserve to sell, there's a lot of positive mcs who deserve attention, I'm sick of the gimmicks, :blabla: , I actually feel like writing a song dissin' him but I wouldn't even waste my time doing that, I wouldn't even use his beats either, they sound recycled, Dr. Dre used to make a lot better beats than this, listen to "The Chronic" album and compare those beats to today's beats, his production is washed up now.

btw, I'm listening to Slick Rick's "Children Story"

Nas "Ghetto Prisoners"

Gospel Gangsters - Backslider (an awesome track)

How is that group?? I heard about them nearly 10 years ago but i've never heard a song from them. I saw a used copy of their latest album and almost got it the other week cuz the price waz really good...but i still didn't cuz i didn't know what i waz about 2 buy?

Gospel Gangsters - Backslider (an awesome track)

How is that group?? I heard about them nearly 10 years ago but i've never heard a song from them. I saw a used copy of their latest album and almost got it the other week cuz the price waz really good...but i still didn't cuz i didn't know what i waz about 2 buy?

I haven't heard much stuff from them but what I have heard is very good! If you can check out the 'Backslider' track. If you like it then you won't really be disappointed with their stuff!

Nas "It Ain't Hard To Tell", I love Illmatic too! :kool: