• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run-Dmc Feat. Pete Rock and CL Smooth 'Down With The King'

50 Cent - Piggy Bank (on the Leak)

Well, he said to NaS

"Kelis said her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

Then NaS went and got that b**** tatted on his arm"

50 must have got Nas's new album and saw the poster (which I may add is on my wall) Nas has Kelis topless on his arm. Nas is right, he does need a better opponent.

Yeah 50 is no problem for him! But the track is really annoying and doesn't sound well... :werd: U like the track by 50?

Do I like the track? hmm. Well, Nas is my fav. rapper, so the answer is obvious. No I don't like it. I gave it one good listen. (wit the exception of buffering interrupts) I didn't really pay to much attention to all the "disses". But I caught focus when I heard Kelis. 50 really doesn't know what he's saying. I guess he's gonna bully and get people out of this "game" of hip hop that he's playin'. Well, if U ever had a school yard bully, 50 is one of those ones that's not too bright. I doubt he met up wit NaS, so he must of got the Street's Disciple album like any real Nas fan. And in it is a lil double-sided poster. Kelis is in fact on his arm and I was shocked to see it.

I really don't think 50 is stirring up trouble for the album. It's just a plus to him.

I liked 50 for a few months earlier but now I hate him, he's just saying some things he don't even know and he's just dumb! A guy that's just talking bullsh** to get known and think he is cool and gangsta but he definately ain't!!!!!!!!! Let him talk, doesn't matter, just a dumb one guy, nothing more... :werd:

KRS-ONE "Get Urself Up"