JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Pimp My Ride UK

JamesUK

Source: http://www.mtv.co.uk/mtv.co.uk/shows/artic...icleId=30114772

Pimp YOUR Ride!

'Pimp My Ride UK' is coming, and you and your car could be on it...

Yes, it's finally happening! MTV's 'Pimp My Ride' is heading over here to the UK very soon and your car just might be one of the lucky few to get pimped... UK style!

If you're 17 – 25, your car has ripped seats, no radio, a mashed-up bonnet, broken windows and you need it pimped, then it's YOU we're after.

If you're up for it, please send us the following...

- A JPEG photo of your dodgy motor

- Your full contact details

- And in 50 words or less, tell us the history of you and your car and why you need it pimped.

You can send all the above by email, to pimpmyride@mtvne.com, or by post to Pimp My Ride, 17 – 29 Hawley Crescent, London NW1 8TT.

READ THIS BIT – IT'S IMPORTANT!:

You can only apply for YOUR OWN car. You'll need to provide ownership and insurance details, and the car must have a current MOT. It can look as dodgy as possible, but if it don't run... it won't get pimped.

Edited by JamesUK

wow i couldnt have asked for better timing, ive just spent about £200 on my car (and that was cheap with my uncle) then i drove home today and my exhaust has just practically fell off.

I dont think it needs pimping tho coz it doesnt have ripped seats and doesnt break down, bits just fall off it or stupid kids enjoy kicking bits off it.

wow i couldnt have asked for better timing, ive just spent about £200 on my car (and that was cheap with my uncle) then i drove home today and my exhaust has just practically fell off.

I dont think it needs pimping tho coz it doesnt have ripped seats and doesnt break down, bits just fall off it or stupid kids enjoy kicking bits off it.

Sounds like a job for mr X To Tha Z Xzibit :kekeke: :roll:

• 3 weeks later...