JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Nothing that new

Big Ben

Thanx 4 that!! It's good 2 see that the newz is out there.

The site has an article saying how Murder Inc. is closing down cuz they also carried out a bunch of drug related things and even murders. I'm glad that awful label is closing down. Ashanti waz the only talent every on the label. She's been trying 2 slowly break away from their image/style as u can tell by the way her albums have progressed.

Snoop Dogg... oh my gosh... is dis news really true? Can't imagine dat da Fresh Prince is makin a song with such a wannabe gangster.. I can't hear any voices against such collabrations... don't u have a own opinion? Most of u are hatin all this crap, but as soon as ur star Willi Smith is workin with them u like them. Most of u say, that u like Will Smith cuz he's not cursin in his songs, but when he is rappin with somebody who only made songz about gangsta stuff.. about money, about smokin weed, about f***ing w****... yes... then itz ok.. alrite? :bang:

peeeace

Snoop Dogg... oh my gosh... is dis news really true? Can't imagine dat da Fresh Prince is makin a song with such a wannabe gangster.. I can't hear any voices against such collabrations... don't u have a own opinion? Most of u are hatin all this crap, but as soon as ur star Willi Smith is workin with them u like them. Most of u say, that u like Will Smith cuz he's not cursin in his songs, but when he is rappin with somebody who only made songz about gangsta stuff.. about money, about smokin weed, about f***ing w****... yes... then itz ok.. alrite? :bang:

peeeace

I agree totally.

well .. snoop dogg has some great tracks ... i really love "Beautiful" with Pharrell .. but youre right .. most of his tracks are really wack .. but .. whatever .. im looking forward to it .. if will is in it .. he will make sure that snoop dogg doesnt take this gangsta wack into HIS songs :thumb:

Edited by Lhunagar

there are a fine number of guest appearances...4 isnt that much...and 3 (kanye might not actually rap/ just produce) i cant wait

and elephant mans just on the remix which will be like a bonus track

Edited by cataboy3

peeeace

I agree totally.

I don't - There will be none of the cursing, drug/violence lyrics in any of the songs he worldn't allow it.

If the other artist refused to remove that content from his part of the song, Will simply wouldn't do the song

doesnt any1 else think that snoops voice is annoying tho?

I like most of the ppl that are on there, i really hope Kayne raps, and i cant wait to hear what timberland does.

TimbAland not TimbERland guys...

• Admin

man that "news" was completely ripped from this site..and in related links they dont even list us :daedulus: :daedulus:

hey i like quite a few snoop tracks..i'll never get an album but a track with will would be dope..because when these artists do a song with Will they "come into his world" so there is no cursing at all..i think the track will be dope..i imagine sumthin like the snoop track on the mib soundtrack a real party joint