JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Best WS music video

Lerkot

Yeah, it's a good video. I think it's cool how some videos can bring a song 2 life. I think "1,000 Kisses" helped alot of people (who actually saw the video) appriciate the song more. "Freakin' It" waz kinda similar. Okay song...cool but simple video makes it even cooler. Alot of people abuse this idea tho.' They take awful songs and make them hits...Ja-Rule, Nelly, G-Unit have all used this trick more than a few times. It just shows how the mainstream fanbase is tho'...show them some flashy videos with pretty colors and their simple minds are brainwashed in2 liking a perfectly awful song.

My favorite WS video is "Just Crusin", I like "Just The 2 Of Us" a lot too, there's a lot of dope cameos in there

While waiting for Switch to drop, what WS music video do you think is the best one? Possible that this question have been up before but what the heck, it never hurts with one more. WILL SMITH, not JJFP.

In my opinion its Miami.

Ohhh there are lots of great videos by Will! Hmm i think one of the best ones is ''Miami'' :clap: