JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New I, Robot Trailer!

Hero1

• Admin
New I, Robot trailer online!

20th Century Fox has launched a new trailer for I, Robot, opening July 16 in North American theatres. It is now available for viewing at Coming Soon!

The sci-fi thriller stars Will Smith, and was brought to the big screen by director Alex Proyas (Dark City, The Crow) based on the classic Robot stories by the late Isaac Asimov.

The film takes place in the year 2035, when robots have become a norm – a necessity even – in every household. Smith plays a slightly paranoid detective investigating what may prove to be the first crime perpetrated by a robot.

[url="http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/i/irobot.php"]http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/i/irobot.php[/url]

• Admin
now this is what im talking about :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

the first trailer was very summer blockbusterish with sum weak gags thrown in..

but this trailer shows it is a very serious movie and real dramatic for Will :eek4: :eek4:

i love it :peace: :peace: :peace:

• Admin
from alex proyas on his msg brd

[color=red]It's actually pretty hard cutting a trailer for a movie like this when so much of it is still incomplete. We have upwards of 900 vfx shots and when one of the main characters is CG it's hard to come up with enough shots at an early stage for trailers. I hated the first trailer more than anyone - it did not accurately represent the tone of the film. The new trailer is far closer to the actual flavor of the movie but is still as far as I'm concerned just scratching the surface. There will be 2 more trailers leading up to release that will give you all a pretty good insight into what the finished film will be like. Hang in there and keep letting me know your thoughts.[/color]

i have a big problem with the trailer, and its that I CANT C IT!!!

my stupid quicktime is broken, i spent an hour last night trying 2 fix it and coz im not a computer whizz i was unsuccessful. I dont know if any1 can help but when i try and get the trailer up the quicktime symbol comes up and then it cracks. But when i check on my comp it says quicktime is working ok.

Can any1 help me???? :tear: :cussing: