JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

damn time flies!!!!!

sonic1988

I just noticed that in 1998 to now it has been 6 years!!! damn it seems to me like only yesterday that I was blasting the big willie style album with my friends and we all were trying to do the worm like scotty 2 hotty from the wwf!!!!

just wanted to say that it really went by fast for me at least

sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:werd: I can't believe that "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" came out that long ago! I was in middle school at that time and I remember how much I enjoyed that song as well as the "Big Willie Style" album. Now it's 2004 and I ain't even in high school anymore!! Next year I won't even be considered a teenager. I don't wanna get old!

Time dose the fly...the older u get, the faster it goes by. When "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" came out, i waz a senior in high skool. That last 6 years have flown by...but they seem like just yesterday in alot of ways.

...more postive vibes, please!!!

But, yeah, of course u are right, guys. I'm 18 now, and the time is flowin away... I know, dat there were 2 years between 16 and 18, but I can't remember anything what happened da last 2 yearz... but ok, we should take it eazy, cuz life is too short 4 sittin around and crying. :dancingcool:

PEACE
Fresh ( :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool: ) Stecki

I've been saying the same thing for ages.

I'm 28 in 3 months.

That's 28. I remember when I was 18 thinking 30 seems ages away...............it aint.

The older you get, the faster the years fly by........................don't waste em' kids.

Live each day as if it were your last. Cos one day, it will be.

:rbw:

yes it's true i think everyday in how fast years go by...when BWS came out i was in my first year of high school!!!!!!WOW i can't believe it!!! :eek4: and now I'm in my 2nd year of College!!!!I still remember the summer of '99 when i went out and in everywhere u heard songs like WWW, baby one more time(B.Spears), if u had my love(JLO)...and all that songs now are from 5 years ago..and i only was 15!!!!!so young......hahahaha...but don't worry all of us are still very very young!!!!!!! :bowrofl: if u think u are young..you are!

oh no im gonna be 20 soon, thats really scary, i still get asked 4 ID in clubs (in the UK u only need 2 be 18 to get in). I think im still gonna act stupid tho, being old is boring, im definalty living my life 2 the full now, as Will says a saturday night is a terrible thing to waste, so i go out every weekend. Its tires me out but i wont be able 2 party in a few years. noooooooooooooooooooo!!! :eek4: :eek4: :eek4: :eek4:

My two favorite things in life hip-hop music and NBA Basketball was better back when I was in Middle School('97-99) than it is now! Mostly all the great NBA players retired since then(except for Shaq,Kevin Garnett) and I'm not even that hyped for watching the NBA playoffs this year when it's not that high of a competiveness and aggression like when Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman, Charles Barkley, Alonzo Mourning, Patrick Ewing, John Starks, and even Mugsy Bogues(who showed a lot of heart for a little guy) were all in the league. Hip-hop is the way same too 'cause back in '98 when MTV came to Seaside hip-hop was hotter than in '02 when MTV came back to my 'hood again.

Ya man, I ain't got time to waste.

I remember I left Zaire like in 1997, then I went to Zambia.
Then I left Africa 4 Canada in 2001.I thought That I wasn't gonna make it.
But this damn time sure goes really fast.I can't to visit in 2006. l

Anyway, on the 18'th of April I'm gonna be a Canadian Citizen.

Guest Prince
So Wild Child, are you now a Canadian citizen since it's past the 18th April? Hope you like it there man, it's a nice place. Always been somewhere I wanna go, like Whistler / Blackcombe. :peace:

Time sure does fly quickly, at times life just gets so hectic now that I find myself wishing things were like they were before school - before I knew how harsh the world actually is... :hippypeace:

yeah I remmember this time of year... blurr but remmeber...
every time I rewind it 2 the begining and listen all over again...
when I was happy\said\do home work (sad lol)...

ahhh it was nice time... now I want more good music...

Will WAKE UPPP MAAANNN...
some 1 can slap him for me... 2 get him 2 business?... co's it not ill do it!