Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the JJFP Puzzle!

Hero1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys lets all post out trials in here!!

ass afr as we know it is

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/______.htm

now ive tried a whoel bunch of different words but its eems to me that we are not going to figure it out by guessing. we need to use Tims puzzle clue go get it. definatly something willy wonka related. lets pool our ideas together and try to figure this our as a jjfp community!!!

I'm not too bright when it comes to this stuff. Is this information really so good that it has to be hidden from us? Or is this a big joke and we're anticipating nothin'. Well, he did talk to Jeff recently. Maybe that has something to do with it. :dunno:

well i suck at this stuff 2. the whole willy wonka thing confuses me.

i had a couple of good leads. i looked on the site map and hoped there waz a search forum on the site, but there isnt. i thought willy wonka + chocolate factory related 2 where JJ&FP had that party a couple years ago during the nba all-star game, i think it was called the chocolate factory. then there's also a kenny loggins song which uses the same lyrics as the willy wonka song. then i thought of lookin om the discography 2 see if JJ has ever worked with kenny loggins, but no hope there either. ive also tried other pointless things. no luck. i just cant understand how that lyric and/or willy wonka + chocolate factory relates 2 this site.. :bang: :bang: :bang:

• Admin

listen to the hints! i said its not very abstract..its more simple than you think..and the clue has nothing to do with the news..its just a way to help you find the page...bigted actually came very close!

listen to the hints! i said its not very abstract..its more simple than you think..and the clue has nothing to do with the news..its just a way to help you find the page...bigted actually came very close!

is it just me or did bigted not post in this topic yet? lol