JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Birthday

iceonly

well...this is Jeff's birthday gift, however late ... due to tremendous amounts of unforseen circumstances.... It was still unfinished however everyone at the event was totally amazed at how incredible it look...

IT was featured in a Black HIstory MOnth Celebration held in Atlanta Georgia at an executive company, that I was personally asked to put it on exhibit , however do now wish not to discuss the details of the location of the event... on this board for personal reasons...

Hope Jeff loves it and not to upset that its late... dang and hes touring now...but I was planning on driving to Philly to deliver it 2 him personally... :dunno:

peace,

cookie

img-1109725299.jpg

Edited by 3cookies

Wow that's a great potrait there 3cookies! :clap: :clap:

when i get the chance, I will display a closer view for the fans 2 c...

c yall,... not feeling 2 well... stupid dumbass x still harassing me...and prolly on this site keepin tabs on my every move...so i prolly wont be around much...

luv u guys...

cookie

thx guys, that lifted my spirits abit. :thumb: ....its absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I must say so. hehe :kekeke:

I think imma deliver it to JJ personally... since im meeting my sons in Philly...yaah...my first trip to Philly!..timboat, try to find out when is a good tyme 4 me to go there, in the midst of JJ touring if u can k?

thx

cookie