JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dont Fight The feeling!!

Hero1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Mar 12 2004, 09:37 PM]Not 2 be off-topic...but that sig is dope, Jim!![/quote]
Thanks AJ. I could have put sometime of meaningful verse on there like "feel the vibe the jazz and the prince ride" but I was looking for other lyrics like that but I couldn't think of it off the top of my head so I went to this site and its not updated yet so I put that whole grammy thing in there. I gotta use a better font for that. All these banners I'm making are like promo banners I guess for JJFP and my website (even tho it dont say it on the image..haha).

About the snippet, what program did you use to make it?

• Admin
[quote=sonic1988,Mar 13 2004, 04:38 PM]hot song!!! but is there any reason why it didn't come out on a CD?!?! :dj: :dj:[/quote]
it did the japanese version of jjfp greatest hits album... avex has access to all of jives old records you see..so they put it on there..same thing they did with family christmas

Since this song waz never intended 2 be released, Jeff probably 4got all about it OR JJ+FP had it titled as something else and it waz re-titled 4 it's release. Also, since much of Code Red waz done by music being sent over 2 Will on the west coast (most of the album wazn't recorded 2gether), since Hula + K. Fingers produced it, there's a chance Jeff had nothing 2 do with the track and since it didn't make Code Red, Jeff may have never even heard it.

Have i missed out on getting hold of this song now? I've been away busy with uni for the last couple of weeks you see and the link only opens up a page cannot be found screen.

Hope everyone is good, once i get used to the new forum im sure I'll be back to the regular posting ways.

Take Care

Kev