JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff on VH1's I Love The '90s Part Deux

TopDawg14

Jeff was one of the people who talked about things that happened during the year 1990 on VH1's I Love The '90s Part Deux. They also had a segment devoted to the FPOBA. Jeff also spoke on the Mike Tyson/Buster Douglas fight and Paula Abdul's video "Opposites Attract.". During the Tyson/Douglas segment, the music in the background was JJFP's "I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson."

I'm sure they'll show this episode again so check VH1 to see when it comes on again.

:rock:

Ahhhh!!!! I 4got it started airing last nite. They will definitly re-run it alot in the next few weeks. I can't wait 2 see it. Since he waz in the 1st episode of the 2nd installment, there's a good chance he'll pop in here and there for the rest of this set. Hopefully this'll attract some fans back 2 this site and he's own.

I've seen every episode except for 1990 (and maybe 1991)...Jazzy Jeff is on every episode i think. The few things i remember him talking about waz William Shatner paintballing and Shaggy's "Boombastic." He did a hilarious but weak impression going "Mr lova love......hmmmmmmm." When they talked about Montell Jodran's single "This Is How We Do It," he said he went 2 visit his mom and she waz singing and dancing 2 it...which made him uncomfortable. :roll:

On the new 1996 episode, they talked about Busta Rhymes "Woo-Hah! Got You All In Check." Jeff commented saying "There is no reason for a white person to every say that...unless they are riding a horse." They then cut 2 footage of white guys saying it and whoever waz offended by him saying that then knew what he waz talking about. :roll: Later in the episode they focused on the violence in Rap music and the east coast / west coast fueds. Jeff commented on the result of it being the loss of 2pac + Biggie. Then some tasteless jokes came. It finished with some 40-something white guy saying that 2Pac would have probably disliked that fact that he, a old white guy who waz balding liked him...making him subject 2 be uncool. He then said "what about that Will Smith?"