JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

a question!

Guest Guest_javi

Who cares about whatever class, rap music shouldn't be for just blacks or just whites or just for people who are poor on the streets...why is there so many lines of racism and segregation that if you arent this or that, you can't listen to rap music? It pisses me off...rap and hiphop is for everyone. Dre, NWA, Eminem, 50..etc should really grow up, as rappers you should be role models...positive ones and with their crap, they aint really helping.

Hip-Hop culture isn't limited 2 only one way of living. Different music is 4 different people. It's the rappers who make music that dosen't really mean anything that kills me. The music that's just fantasy with no ties 2 real life or anything worth listening 2 is a waste of a record deal...which is a category that is very full right now.

As a matter a fact will said once that he probably has seen more people beeing killed than any other, but he choose not to talk about it.

He preferes to talk about more positive stuff and things that everyone can relate to.

He raps for everyone.

And the ones that say that JJFP don't know what it is to live a hard life, don't know notin' about them.

Each person does his one thing, and this is good so.

Edited by iceonly

well dr. dre and eminem are wannabe studio thugs anyways. At least some ppl don't have a problem with Will. Ice Cube is real cool with Will, and surprisingly, so are the G-Unit ppl. 50 and Will hung out backstage at the MTV movie awards and G-Unit paid homage to Bad Boys in one of their videos. Not saying G-Unit is great, but at least they're not trying to put Will down b/c he doesn't try 2 act like a thug.

I really like G-Unit, by the way I got the sneakers, but u are right! People like Eminem or Dr. Dre often diss him but just don't give a fu** about that, 'cuz they don't even know what they're talkin' about!!! They are just like kids... :lookhehe:

U know what I'm sayin? :switch:

and btw, Afro Angel is a good example for a "ghetto" track from Will :)

I wouldn't label it as 'ghetto'...i'd label it as 'life.'

:werd: Anyone from the 'hood or the suburbs could relate to that track

"Black, white, rich, poor, it's the same ol' drum"

Guest lambertj3

i like the whole aftermath camp and believe all this stuff about dissing will is for money and the aftermath camp always have meaning to their songs check out games new album

i like the whole aftermath camp and believe all this stuff about dissing will is for money...

If you gotta diss somebody to make money that's pretty low, they're all gonna weap what they sow. :ali: