JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Thought It Was Supposed To Be 2050

JamesUK

Fan4ever i think you got me mistaken because man look who actually started this thread Jamesuk OR DID YOU FORGET THAT, NO DISRESPECT BUT GET YOUR **** RIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.

If we have to start counting how many time you made a post about 50 cent or Eminem and how many times you said something about JJFP, i think we will all see that you always mention those fake rappers in your posts! And if you're not talking about 50 or Eminem, you're in a fight with people! I don't know, it must be me...but do you see what's on top of your page...it says DJ JAZZY JEFF & FRESH PRINCE FAN COMMUNITY! That means we talk about JJFP, not about 50 or Eminem! If you want to discuss those people, go to another board!

It's sad, you're like 10 years older then me and still i'm the one who's acting like an adult on this board!

Edited by fan 4ever

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

lmao you act like an adult please look at your last post lmao, adults dont speak like that and i do talk about will and again you failed to notice it wasn't me who started this thread and the only reason i am in a fight with someone is because i say i disagree about a post I DIDN'T START i get dissed so check your facts , plus they are not fake rappers thats your opinion, if they are so fake do you know them personlly?

Whether they are fake or real, I don't think he'd care to know them.

You damn right i don't care! Man i'm sick of this! I ain't gonna say no more about this! You like your "real" hip hop, while we be bumping JJFP! That dope! No problem with that!

Guest lambertj3

oh boy you listen to your "reaL HIP HOP" then and whos to say i ain't bumping jjfp right now? i am listening to just the 2 of us right now thank you very much!

fu why are you the only one i know on this board besides bigted, hero 1, and sometimes da brakes who can be wise more times than not? :rock:

Me, more wise? I really don't think so. It's just a matter of who (dis)agrees wit my perspective. It's whatever appeals to my ear. No one elses. That's the way I see it.

Lambert I've got no time for you. You accused me of things and I've asked you to prove them and you haven't. Your just clutching at straws now. I'm done with you.

Welcome 2 my world Da Brakes!! I think many people on this board are done with him!!

Guest lambertj3

please da brakes i did PROVE it like i said you didn't explain to me why you would copy my words if it wasn't meant for you and say you were laughing at my post that was chidish, so how can i be grasping at straws when you are afraid to answer the question? and fan4ever you just made youreself look stupid and you can't speak for most of the board about what you don't know, so da brakes I AM DONE WITH YOU not the other way around

please da brakes i did PROVE it like i said you didn't explain to me why you would copy my words if it wasn't meant for you and say you were laughing at my post that was chidish,

Go read back over the posts

I was laughing all through your post  you're one funny guy

This was posted by kbfprince not me. Get your facts right