Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Thought It Was Supposed To Be 2050

JamesUK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lambertj3

don't put words in my mouth aj because you could'nt be more wrong, what you just said just proves your ignorance, please aj tell me when i said anyone who speaks there mind and dosen't like g-unit or eminem, i never said that thats more like you to people who like them. and da brakes please tell me why you said i am 28

and da brakes please tell me why you said i am 28

Because you were born in March 1976 and it is now 2005 :nhawong: You do the math.

I just find it hard to believe that someone of your age can come across so childish and petty. Its beyond me. And you still haven't answered my question. Why do you find me hilarious.

don't put words in my mouth aj because you could'nt be more wrong, what you just said just proves your ignorance

U shouldn't be the one buggin' out about people putting words in other people's mouths. Look at your history of posts. All u do is put words in2 the mouths of people who disagree with your childish taste in commercial rap music.

Guest lambertj3

for the most part da brakes that was plain childish and i called you hilarious because that last post was pointless. you are over 16 right? :ali: childish and petty you got your nerve look at your post when you come at me and diss the people i like when i say i disagree with you about an artist you call me stupid and whatever else so that would make YOU the childish and petty one not me.Now that was the funniest post i have ever read coming from you aj i don't put words in people s mouth you do matter of fact just because you like crap that dosen't sell you feel you have to diss me and put words in my mouth and act like a dictator because people don't like what you like example a member of this board left because of YOU and called you out and made a long post about it remember because i do because in the post members tried to get her to stay so you got your nerve

I've been here a long time and i'm a team player...i'm not tyrna out due anybody. There's alot of people who have different tastes on this board, u just happen 2 the be the only one i don't get along with. Look around, MAYBE IT'S U.

for the most part da brakes that was plain childish and i called you hilarious because that last post was pointless. you are over 16 right? :ali: childish and petty you got your nerve look at your post when you come at me and diss the people i like when i say i disagree with you about an artist you call me stupid and whatever else so that would make YOU the childish and petty one not me.

Yes I am over 16. I'm 20 to be precise. I don't think my last point was pointless at all. It was fully justified.

All I ask is that you do one thing for me and I won't say another word. Find the post in which I "diss the people that you like" and most importantly when I call you "stupid for disagreeing with you about an artist"

I think you'll find that a pretty hard feat since there are no such posts. Don't come at me accusing me of things I have never said. Yes I do think you are childish. For somebody who is not far off from 30 you sure don't act like it. Everybody knows that we all have different opinions about the different artist we listen to, but you just seem to take it to the extreme. I could probably say that 90%+ of this board would say you are the most childish person on here. Everybody can't be wrong dude. Seriously......grow up.

Guest lambertj3

actually i would disagree with you on that da brakes at times you do act childish and please explain to me when is defending your self from being dissed being childish? please half the people who dont post and are members always agree with me show me a post where i have been childish i bet you cant so you say i can't defend myself when i am attacked and when i do defend my self thats childish? please example i say i like 50 cent and think some songs are classics then i get idiots like aj who say you are stupid for liking him and calling his songs classics now if i called you that you would diss me straight up so if anyone is being chidish its you sorry. and sorry aj but my posts dont tend to be filled with emptiness and i proved that already i am not the one causesing members to leave because of me and calling me a dictator you are not to mention you are the one acting like you allways speak for the hip hop nation and that is too funny son. and brakes if anyone that needs to grow up its you because your math is way off base for how many members are on board so grow up youreself. cause if that is the case why when i post the members who rarely post always agree with me and they far out number you aj and anybody else so please get your facts right

show me a post where i have been childish i bet you cant so you say i can't defend myself when i am attacked and when i do defend my self thats childish?

vipa ignore the children they have a phd in hating and haven't been breast fed as a kid, i like will but the title willenium for his album was mad corny aj admit it, go 50 gggg- unit 4ever haters if you hating this much to even speak on it you secretly love him and aj you looked elementary when you misspelled gggg-unit! ride on em 50
My point exactly. Your almost 30!! You always talk about people putting words into your mouth but when did I ever say defending yourself from being dissed is childish??? :nhawong: And I am sure half the people that don't post and are members don't post DO NOT agree with you. If that was the case why are they not rushing to your defence now? Huh? Think about it.

What you talk about with AJ has nothing to do with me so don't bring it to me.

Again you've yet to bring up evidence of where I've called you stupid or dissed you for liking another artist. Finding it hard to find a post??? I thought so. I stand by what I've said. You come across as childish and immature and you seriously need to do some growing up....nuff said.

actually i would disagree with you on that da brakes at times you do act childish

Again, please show me evidence

Yeah, the 50 Cent/G-Unit stuff always starts fights. U have the right 2 talk about what u want, but nobody else here wants 2 talk about them. Maybe u should join another board where u can talk about that. TLC is my other favorite group, but i don't talk about them every other day here...i joined another board 4 that.

Yeah, the 50 Cent/G-Unit stuff always starts fights. U have the right 2 talk about what u want, but nobody else here wants 2 talk about them. Maybe u should join another board where u can talk about that. TLC is my other favorite group, but i don't talk about them every other day here...i joined another board 4 that.

:werd: Not everyone that likes hip-hop is gonna like the same artists and this ain't gunit.com so don't expect everyone here to like G Unit.

Guest lambertj3

in a response to that its easy when i said vipa please ignore the children i wasn't refering to you because sometimes you have a level head so what about being almost 30 what does that prove youre not making sense there and you did dis me because when you made a copy of what i said to vipa and said i am laughing at your post THATS a dis because if i didn't speak on you why do that? and thats a lie because half the people who don't post DO AGREE WITH ME. i don't see to manypeople coming to YOUR DEFENSE. And as i stated before i am also not the one coming across childish you acted childish by making a silly response that wasn't directed to you. So that would make you childish.Aj i have don't have a personal beef with you but if no one wants to talk about them why is there always a post about them? and jamesuk started this thread not me plus with 3 pages SOMEONE LIKES to talk about them., as far as your other point i agree but that wont stop me from supporting will because i being trying to get premier passes for hitch the trailer was great. Fan4ever i think you got me mistaken because man look who actually started this thread Jamesuk OR DID YOU FORGET THAT, NO DISRESPECT BUT GET YOUR **** RIGHT BEFORE YOU POST.