JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ quotes

Lerkot

Well of course theres lotta stuff from FPoBA but is there more really funny JJ quotes, like when he said that he wanted them to play Summertime on his funeral?

you know (no you dont) we are going to quote a famous person at our english lessons and then tell a little about why we choose that quote and when all the other guys quote like ... britney spears (not very much to quote tho) i wanted to choose a really cool guy...

by the way, at my religion lesson we were supposed to draw a pic closely related to god. most ppl drawed jesus. i didnt.

• 3 weeks later...

:ditto: TO :ditto:

no! If I were Timboat (which I'm not obviously lol) I would just delete those stupid "one" posts, and maybe that way they cant hear crap. They may or may not be fans,..but surely if they're true fans, they would NOT just post once to hear or GET the song for free then do a freakiN dissapearing act...

fuKK that.

sorry bout tha lango...but Fan4ever said it best....

peace,

cookie

cookies you are sooooo right on this!! Tim needs to do something about these new "fans" or i will :mikelowry: naw just kidding, but these people do get the hell on my system man!! If they are real JJFP fans they would stick around and not only post to hear the new song!!

Edited by fan 4ever

im pretty sure the audio is gone or sumthin so its irrelevant @ this pt... but it IS possible to be a JJFP fan and not have any real desire to be part of an ongoing online forum about em... they just wanna hear the musak-- and theres really nuthin wrong with that.

just my opinion :cya:

• Admin

that is very true and there are many fans like that.. but there are benefits to being part of a fan community.. like rare stuff and the latest news.. but if ppl wanna play this site like they did well im not postin any tracks :werd: