JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP: NON-ALBUM MUSIC LIST

Yeah, i never did pick that up. It's been on my mind forever. There's a few other trax i know i'm missing that i need 2 get on. I've been spendin' crazy the last few months and i'm getting a new car very soon...but i'm sure i'll have whatever i'm missin' by fall.

Here's where 2 find the following trax (off the top of my head)

Ring My Bell DJ Jazzy Jeff's Radio Mix - OFF THE US CD SINGLE

Yo! Home To Bel-Air Extended Version - RARE IMPORT VINYL SINGLE

Yo! Home To Bel-Air Summertime Mix - SAME RARE IMPORT 12" SINGLE

Summertime '98 SoulPower Extended Mix - SLIGHTLY RARE PROMO 12" SINGLE

Lovely Daze Candyhill Extended Mix - SLIGHTLY RARE IMPORT CD SINGLE

Megamix Extended Version - MEGAMIX 12" PROMO SINGLE

Just Cruisin' (Track Masters) Remix Instrumental - SLIGHTLY RARE 12" PROMO SINGLE

Just The Two Of Us Love To Infinity's Radio R&B Mix - RARE BRAZIL IMPORT PROMO CD SINGLE

Miami CallOut Hook #1 (:10) CallOut Hook #2 (:05) - THIS ARE JUST SHORT BITS OF THE SONG ON THE PROMO CD SINGLE SO THAT RADIO CAN USE THEM IN ADVERTISMENTS...NOTHING SPECIAL

Will 2K (featuring K-Ci) Single Version ("And we're gonna party like it's 1999" line NOT teased like on Willennium) - PROMO CD SINGLE, PROMO 12" SINGLE, AND SOME IMPORT CD SINGLES

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i never did pick that up. It's been on my mind forever. There's a few other trax i know i'm missing that i need 2 get on. I've been spendin' crazy the last few months and i'm getting a new car very soon...but i'm sure i'll have whatever i'm missin' by fall.

Here's where 2 find the following trax (off the top of my head)

Ring My Bell DJ Jazzy Jeff's Radio Mix - OFF THE US CD SINGLE

Yo! Home To Bel-Air Extended Version - RARE IMPORT VINYL SINGLE

Yo! Home To Bel-Air Summertime Mix - SAME RARE IMPORT 12" SINGLE

Summertime '98 SoulPower Extended Mix - SLIGHTLY RARE PROMO 12" SINGLE

Lovely Daze Candyhill Extended Mix - SLIGHTLY RARE IMPORT CD SINGLE

Megamix Extended Version - MEGAMIX 12" PROMO SINGLE

Just Cruisin' (Track Masters) Remix Instrumental - SLIGHTLY RARE 12" PROMO SINGLE

Just The Two Of Us Love To Infinity's Radio R&B Mix - RARE BRAZIL IMPORT PROMO CD SINGLE

Miami CallOut Hook #1 (:10) CallOut Hook #2 (:05) - THIS ARE JUST SHORT BITS OF THE SONG ON THE PROMO CD SINGLE SO THAT RADIO CAN USE THEM IN ADVERTISMENTS...NOTHING SPECIAL

Will 2K (featuring K-Ci) Single Version ("And we're gonna party like it's 1999" line NOT teased like on Willennium) - PROMO CD SINGLE, PROMO 12" SINGLE, AND SOME IMPORT CD SINGLES

Thank you very much, AJ. I'm keep trying to get those. But I got a question about the Just Cruisin' 12" Single. I just found a 4 track vinyl with the normal instrumental version. Is it the same you mean?

I'll have 2 check, but i think that the "Just Cruisin'" remix and instrumental of it are on a "Men In Black" or "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" 12" promo single. I'll get back 2 u soon.

Thank you very much for your help, AJ. I could find a few of those remixes, for example the Ring My Bell JJ's Radio Mix or the Just The Two Of Us R&B Radio Mix and the Will 2K single version.

But some of them are still hard to get, like this Track Masters Instrumental Version of Just Cruisin'.

But I'm keep going and I'm sure I can complete my song collection soon.

But I got a question about the Danny D Mixes of Parents. Is there a difference between the Single Remix (Danny D) and the shorter Danny D Mix or is it the same? Do you know the shorter Danny D Mix? An answer would be great. Thanks for helping me.

• 1 month later...

Hi Aj.

Did you find out where the Track Masters instrumental mix of Just Crusin' is to find? I couldn't find it yet. The only other song I can't find is Summertime '98 Soul Power Extended Mix. Can you tell me if it's the one promo vinyl including lovely daze?

But The other remixes are all mine now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Man, seeing this list is really reminding me that i need 2 update it. When i got a new computer i lost alot of my old files. There is a decent bit of stuff that needs added. I posted this in Jan 2005...nothing that waz released after 2004 is on here and i noticed a few things prior to 2004 that are missing. Sounds like a New Year's Resolution/Goal 2 me!!

• 5 weeks later...