JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Most disappointed...

And in this corner was the biggest dissppointment 2 me. i think it was one of the last albums i got and it was unlike all the others. it just didnt sound serious. it waz a lil 2 playful 4 me. there waz none of FP rippin up the mic while JJ waz DJ'in except in Jeff Waz on the Beat Box.

Born 2 Reign waz also a dissapointment cuz of songs like Give Me Tonite, etc. but it grew on me and i like a lot of the songs now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born 2 Reign waz also a dissapointment cuz of songs like Give Me Tonite, etc. but it grew on me and i like a lot of the songs now.

yeah i know what you mean! I think alot of people on this board had that feeling! I know i had! It needed to grow on me! I can listen to those songs now, but their not my fav!

• Admin

I just got Born to Reign today and I think it's a very solid album. The majority of the album is very good. I'd say I'm surprised I like it so much but as far as I'm concerned at this point it's his best solo album.

whaaaaaatttt? :ahoy: i give you 10 listens before the beats and tra-knoxs vocals become annoying :kekeke:

Maybe I should wait and listen a few times before I speak next time. Considering I sold my Willenium and Big Willie Style a while back and haven't heard them in a long time I should wait to get them again then tell you what I think about Born to Reign. I do think it has some really good moments though.

U sold Big Willie Style and Willennium?!?! What on earth were u thinking."?!?!??

When I first got them I didn't like them at all. I know... I know. As time has gone on and reading a lot of the posts from you guys, I've decided to get them again and they are on their way in the mail. I look forward to hearing them again and I hope I like them more this time around. Not sure why I didn't like them before but considering I like Born to Reign I'm sure I will love those 2.

Oh my god!!! What did you do!!??

Willenium is Wills best "solo" record! Get them back and put into your stereo and pump up the bass!! Potnas is just incredible, just like all the other records...

i still love rap along "Don't Say Nothin'" and "Its all good"

JJFP Rocks The House

Well Willenium came yesterday and I've been listening to it a lot. I think it's definitly a great album (not sure why I hated the first time arund). I can't say that I like it better than Born to Reign although it is more funky. There is something about Born to Reign that I like a lot so I think so far I still like that one better. I love the song Who Am I off Willenium what a great song!