JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Albums Of 05

JamesUK

a nice little runthrough of the most anticipated albums of 2005

http://www.mtv.com/bands/m/most_anticipate...?headlines=true

although they have not included will's album :daedulus:

I wouldn't trip, the only mentioned a few artists...100s of albums are coming out this year, so MTV focusing on 5 of them isn't really a big deal. i personally am looking forward 2 all of those albums (Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simspon, Mariah Carey, and Omarion's).

I wouldn't trip, the only mentioned a few artists...100s of albums are coming out this year, so MTV focusing on 5 of them isn't really a big deal. i personally am looking forward 2 all of those albums (Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simspon, Mariah Carey, and Omarion's).

there's more than five

Apart from Wills LP, Omarion is gonna be the most anticipated for me! I checked out the video for 'O' and I love it! Its a such a nice slow jam and I think it will do really well!! Plus he is one of the best dancers I've seen in a long time. I don't think Usher or Justin can compare to him on that level!

Also Kanye West! It should be interesting to see if he can follow the success of College Dropout. I think that he can and we're in for a great album!

I'm looking forward to Public Enemy's new album this year, I read something on PE.com a few months back saying that they're working on a new album again! :switch: Is Rakim gonna finally release his album this year, I read in an article almost a year ago on the internet saying that he was gonna start his own record label after Aftermath dropped him and everytime I check his website it says the new album's comin' soon, does anyone know when it's coming? :dunno: Hopefully JJFP, PE, and Rakim all drop albums this year to bring real hip-hop back again. :ali: I like Christina Aguilara and Mariah Carey a lot, they're the most talented female pop singers, I'll be looking forward to their albums.

Edited by bigted

Rakim's album has been in the works for years. I think when he left Aftermath, he abandoned most of the material 2 start over (a real disappointment). I'm thinkin' it'll come out this year cuz he seems really motivated.

It would be great if JJ+FP, Public Enemy, and Rakim toured 2gether. I don't think that would be good 4 the younger fans who wanna see "WILL SMITH" but i think the Hip-Hop Community would come out 2 see that and it would re-establish all 3 acts.

Public Enemy actually tours about as much as Jazzy Jeff does and like Jazzy Jeff they're slept on a lot, I'm looking forward to Jazzy Jeff's new album as well in May. It's such a shame that a lot of these ol' school artists don't get the recognition they deserve from the mainstream and a lot of these younger artists comin' out and gettin' fame should recognize that if it wasn't for these ol' school cats, they wouldn't have any success.