JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP SOLO FREESTYLE BATTLE RULES

Da Brakes

The rules are as follows:

NORMAL ROUNDS

For the contestants:

::The contestants you face will be drawn out of a hat.

::I will start each battle off, so just look for your username in the topic title.

::Each of you will be battling solo against someone else, the winner to go through.

::I will say which person battles first, you may spit up to 16 lines.

::The deadline for posting your freestyle will be two days, if you haven't posted by this time you will be disqualified.

::Each contestant will spit one 16 line verse

For the judges (anybody not battling):

::Once the contestants have posted, you have a deadline of 2 days to vote.

::A Poll Systemwill be used to decide the winner of each round.

::The polls will be created and closed by me (Da Brakes)

::The poll will be open for exactly 2 days for voting. After this, it will be closed and the winner will be visible for everyone to see

::Comments about the battle can also be posted in the poll if you would like to give feedback to each battler

QUARTER FINAL

For the contestants:

For the remaining contestants:I will start each battle off, so just look for your username in the topic title.

::Each of you will be battling solo against someone else, the winner to go through to the semi final.

::I will say which person battles first, you may spit up to 16 lines.

::The deadline for posting your freestyle will be two days, if you haven't posted by this time you will be disqualified.

::The poll will be open for exactly 2 days for voting. After this, it will be closed and the winner will be visible for everyone to see

::Comments about the battle can also be posted in the poll if you would like to give feedback to each battler

SEMI FINAL

For the remaining contestants:::I will start each battle off, so just look for your username in the topic title.

::Each of you will be battling solo against someone else, the winner to go through to the final.

::The person with the best results in the last round will spit first, you may spit up to 16 lines.

FINAL

For the remaining contestants:

::I will start the battle off, so just look for the topic title mentioning the word final and then your username.

::The person with the best results in the last round will spit first, you may spit up to 32 lines.

::Once you have both posted your first freestyle, you will then post another each in the same order as before.

::Each contestant will spit two 32 line verse

Edited by Da Brakes