JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

top 50 rappers

• Members
@ Prince,
(1)I feel sorry for you that you not only watch shows such as "the real world" but then even start to judge people on not being like the idiots that get recruited for that stupid program. In My REAL life I try to disten myself from people lik the ones in that show as much as possible actually.
(2) YOU say I said I can't respect other peoples opinion, but I never said I CAN't, I respect alot of people's opinion, I just dont HAVE to respect them all.

@Lambrtjejsjs
(1)I don't act like I am god, and neither does AJ.
I (I cant speak for AJ) do think I am smarter then SOME people becouse I actually am. And you cant deny that, everyone on this forum is smarter then ATLEASE SOMEONE on this planet.
(2) And you say I can't really say someone's opinion is stupid, but ofcourse I can. Why couldn't I? Stupid people's opinions are more stupid then smart people's opinions. (please excuse me as I say "DUhh"

Another example for you all:
Hitler said "All people that don't have blonde hair and blue yes are bad and should die." This is opinion. Should we respect this opinion?

And the final blow to youre weak reasoning I shall give whit this, the definition of respect:

noun: an attitude of admiration or esteem
Example: "She lost all respect for him"

I do not Admire Stupid opinions, and niether should you.

(and I really am being serious Prince, when I say that I don't have any anger (wich is hard to show on Internet) I am just discussing this point wich I think you understood wrongly. (as do you do for me) So plase dont mock that :P Edited by Daedalus Mortality

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 10 2004, 07:50 PM]@ Prince,
(1)I feel sorry for you that you not only watch shows such as "the real world"  but then even start to judge people on not being like the idiots that get recruited for that stupid program. In My REAL life I try to disten myself from people lik the ones in that show as much as possible actually.
(2) YOU say I said I can't respect other peoples opinion, but I never said I CAN't, I respect alot of people's opinion, I just dont HAVE to respect them all.

@Lambrtjejsjs
(1)I don't act like I am god, and neither does AJ.
I (I cant speak for AJ) do think I am smarter then SOME people becouse I actually am. And you cant deny that, everyone on this forum is smarter then ATLEASE SOMEONE on this planet.
(2) And you say I can't really say someone's opinion is stupid, but ofcourse I can. Why couldn't I? Stupid people's opinions are more stupid then smart people's opinions. (please excuse me as I say "DUhh"

Another example for you all:
Hitler said "All people that don't have blonde hair and blue yes are bad and should die." This is opinion. Should we respect this opinion?

And the final blow to youre weak easoning I shall give whit this, the definition of respect:

noun:  an attitude of admiration or esteem
Example: "She lost all respect for him"

I do not Admire Stupid opinions, and niether should you.

(and I really am being serious Prince, when I say that I don't have any anger (wich is hard to show on Internet) I am just discussing this point wich I think you understood wrongly. (as do you do for me) So plase dont mock that :P[/quote]

I didn't say I watched reality TV, infact I rarely watch TV at all - I don't like wasting my life away. You seem to know so much about "The Real World" (never heard of that before), so perhaps you're an expert in this field and can explain it to me? You have no reason to pity my life, I'm not the one that needs pity right now.

I'm just saying things like I see it, you know keeping it real.

Edit: Thank you for pointing out my wrongdoings and of what I seem to have misunderstood... :dunno: Edited by Prince

Guest Daedalus...
[quote]I didn't say I watched reality TV, infact I rarely watch TV at all - I don't like wasting my life away. You seem to know so much about "The Real World" (never heard of that before), so perhaps you're an expert in this field and can explain it to me? [/quote]Know much? I know the people in there are idiots, but if you didnt't mean the reality TV show the Real World by saying:"It would make interesting Reality TV to see how long you could last out in the real world. :peace: " Then i Missunderstood and got confused, sorry for that.

[quote]You have no reason to pity my life, I'm not the one that needs pity right now.[/quote]
I never said I pittied youre life, I said I felt sorry for you becouse you judged people on how long they would last on a reality TV show. (wich I missunderstood, so i dont feel sorry for you for that now.)

[b]
But You only responded to that one simple point that wasnt really on subject. All my other points still stand.[/b]

[quote]Edit: Thank you for pointing out my wrongdoings and of what I seem to have misunderstood...[/quote]
I am not just pointing it out, I am telling you how it IS, so you know, just as you were doing to me by saying that I had to respect veryone's opinion.

• 2 months later...
[quote=bigted,Apr 12 2004, 08:36 AM]I'm gonna give y'all a list of my all-time Top 20 Rappers
It goes a little somethin' like dis:
1-2Pac
2-KRS-ONE(Boggie Down Productions)
3-JJFP
4-Run-Dmc
5-LL Cool J
6-Eric B. and Rakim
7-Public Enemy
8-Slick Rick
9-Salt-N-Pepa
10-Nas
11-Sugar Hill Gang
12-Big Daddy Kane
13-Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five
14-Snoop Dogg
15-Ice Cube
16-Queen Latifah
17-A Tribe Called Quest
18-Busta Rhymes
19-Fugees
20-DMX Honorable Mention:Kurtis Blow and Naughty By Nature
MTV Wouldn't Make A List Like That![/quote]
For my 500th post I'm gonna bring back one of my favorite posts, since we're talking about our favorite rappers anyway! :dj:

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,May 10 2004, 07:50 PM](1)I don't act like I am god, and neither does AJ.
I (I cant speak for AJ) do think I am smarter then SOME people becouse I actually am. And you cant deny that, everyone on this forum is smarter then ATLEASE SOMEONE on this planet.[/quote]
Good point!! Thanx 4 serving as a voice 4 me while i'm having problems accessing the board.

• Members
yo watzup...im a big fresh prince, will smith, jazzy jeff fan and i have been at this board for a long time just havent posted yet, and also the other will smith board over at sony, and ive been reading all these posts, and just reading this one, and the oppinion things, AJ im not saying u dont respect peoples oppinions or you have bad ones, but sometimes u say things that sound like u dont care about what other people think and saying things like eminem doesnt belong in the top 10 rappers or something, ofcourse he does, he is the best lyricist alive right now and some of his songs have real meaning...u should try and give some of eminems REAL stuff a listen, not the radio played ones even tho they are good to...thats all i have to say..PEACE

Hope I post again

Welcome 2 the board!! I know i come off kinda strong on my opinions...but most of us do on this board. :kekeke: I don't really talk about stuff that i don't check in 2 tho.' Not 2 get off topic but i waz a BIG fan of Eminem's when he came out. I thought he waz one of the most creative, witty emcees in the game (cuz he waz). But his 2nd album dipped in2 other things that i didn't care 4 as much. But the time The Eminem Show came out, i waz kinda sick of him. I did borrow the album from somebody tho' 2 give it a chance. He's dose have some skillz, but i don't think he uses them 2 much anymore. I try 2 give everything a chance and make my opinions from there...or stress that my opinions are based off whati have heard. I still can't agree that Eminem belongs anywhere in the top 10 emcees...20 for that matter. No disrespect. I'm hyped 2 see a new person posting about JJ+FP. This community is growing in a big way.

[quote=lambertj3,Aug 13 2004, 11:01 AM]lets be real eminem is the best lyricist out today UNTOUCHABLE[/quote]
When Slim Shady LP came out I would have said that. Not now tho!! Think about it, what has he put out recently that you've been like "WOW!!" Methodman is one of my fav lyricist (as well as Em) and I think that he is ripping it so much better at the moment!