JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Years Eve Partay Round Mine

KevTastic

:switch: Partay at mine tommorow night for anybody who wants to come.

Honestly, tho, hope you all have fun tommorow night. Tim will be celebrating 2005 before a lot of us will.

Kev

lol i wish i could go to your party instead of the one im going to. Im going to my ex- boyfriends party and i really dont like him lol. Whats worse is his band is playing for an hour and a half and he cant sing!!! Then i have work in the morning at 10.00, ouch hangovers are bad at work.

Happy New Year to every1 tho. Its been so nice coming here at the end of the day to chill and be stupid after a hard days work. You all cheered me up thru some pretty crappy things this year. :thumb:

Ahh the end of the year...there have been many memories...some good, (finding out Will threw peaches around in his hotel room) and some bad (Daedalus). :kekeke: Just wanna say thanx 2 everyone...and I agree Julie, it's always nice 2 visit the board at the end of the day and see what's goin on with JJ+FP and the community...2005 should be great with all the new stuff we'll be getting from Will + Jeff!

Of course, thank u Tim 4 this amazing board + website. :bowdown:

Hope everyone had a good holiday...happy new years!!

**Will 2k playin once again for another year**

Another year closed in the books y'all...I remember coming here just browsing in May '02 then finally signing up in July '02 and I've had 3 nicknames (JJFPfan890, JJFP2K2, and DevilsJim89) lol...its always great though comin' here chilling with you guys. Every year meeting new fans as well. 2005 will be huge for us fans it looks like it. Much love and cheers to a safe and happy new year!! :dj: :thumb:

Another year has gone by here on the JJFP Forum!! I know alot of you guys since Will dropped Willennium!!! I love this board!! I check it every day. This was a cool year, with the freestyle battles and all the songs Da Brakes and FUQ gave us! We also had some drama with Prince...But, i'm here to wish y'all a happy new year!! May 2005 bring us alot of JJFP!!! :switch: