JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gettin' Jiggy With It - The Greatest Remix!

Guest Deon

Well there isn't an official release of the original...

just that on the "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" CD single (forget which version i think UK) theres a "Big Willie Style Megamix" and its just some BWS blended and theres Gettin Jiggy Wit It in it with jeff's scratches clearer and theres the sample of "It Takes Two" but its for like 15-20 secs

just that on the "Gettin Jiggy Wit It" CD single (forget which version i think UK) theres a "Big Willie Style Megamix" and its just some BWS blended and theres Gettin Jiggy Wit It in it with jeff's scratches clearer and theres the sample of "It Takes Two" but its for like 15-20 secs

I have that single Jim, but the Big Willie Style Snippets track doesn't really sound any different to me Gettin Jiggy Wit It Wise. PLus the tracks wernt even mixed, its just lazily put together. Bit of a waste of a track really. The M.I.B mix on there is quite interesting though

The only time i heard the It Takes Two sample was on the JJFP Back In Black live thing thats on this site.

• Admin

I have that single Jim, but the Big Willie Style Snippets track doesn't really sound any different to me Gettin Jiggy Wit It Wise. PLus the tracks wernt even mixed, its just lazily put together. Bit of a waste of a track really. The M.I.B mix on there is quite interesting though

The only time i heard the It Takes Two sample was on the JJFP Back In Black live thing thats on this site.

hey kev on the gettin jiggy wit it single in australia atleast they have a track called "snippets" and all the tracks have more scratches from jeff and they are actually louder so u can hear em!" ill post this soon

• 2 weeks later...

hey kev on the gettin jiggy wit it single in australia atleast they have a track called "snippets" and all the tracks have more scratches from jeff and they are actually louder so u can hear em!" ill post this soon

Be cool to hear Tim, i just don't think mine is any different

. Big Willie Style (Snippets) 2.56 Featuring A) Y'all Know B) Gettin' Jiggy Wit It C) Yes Yes Y'all

is that the same as yours?

The Big Willie Style snippets that Tim is talking about are on the Australian "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" CD single. By hearing it, u can hear Jazzy Jeff's scratches that were turned down and/or taken off of the original versions and u can hear FP's adlibs that were taken off and lyrics that were taken off due 2 copyright reasons (kinda like "And we're gonna party like it's 1999" on the album version of "Will 2K."). I wish FP would sell a raw and uncut of Big Willie Style with all the original ingredients. He could also cut out "Men In Black" and throw on those Warren G trax and "Keep It Real" with Jazzy Jeff.

• 2 weeks later...