JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Gettin' Jiggy With It - The Greatest Remix!

Guest Deon

It took me 7 (seven long years!!!) years to finally get a hold of this remix because of its rareity. I couldn't find this anywhere, not on Kazaa, etc.), but I finally did recently.

I don't know the DJ who put this together, but basically he mixed Will Smith's acapella and that one beat from GJWI with the original song that he got the beat for GJWI from [sister Sledge's "He's The Greatest Dancer"] that he also kept the half verses intact from that female singer.

Its a tight remix and I think its even better than the original IMO (The DJ also got rid of that stupid "Na Na Na Na Na Na" chorus from Smith's original version) so check it out.

I also want to get this song spread out so more people can get a hold of it since I don't know if it was ever released nationwide on the underground level:

The Greatest Remix

(I'm also hoping somebody on here has heard this before and give me some more info about it)

Tell me whatcha guys think and enjoy!

Fellow Will Smith fan,

Deon :rock:

• Admin

hey welcome deon..im not really feeling that remix..if you wanna hear the original..you can just listen to that..and for a better cover of the greatest dancer is tony touch's i wonder why hes the greatest dj featuring total.. i think the best version of gettin jiggy wit it..was the original trackmasterz one that had jeffs original scratches on it