JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will is in Guinness Records 2005 book

catcata

I've gotten the Guinness World Records 2005 book and I realized that Will is in it.

in page 173 it says:

"Highest annual earnings by an actor

The world's top-earning actor is currently Will Smith (USA), who earned an estimated $60 million in 2002, according to the

2003 Forbes Celebrity 100 list"

I wonder if he has been in the book previously.

and in the same page there's another record (but it's not from Will):

"Actor in most films grossing over $100 million at the box office

Harrison Ford (USA) has starred in a total of 15 movies that have grossed over $100 million at the international box

office..."

I guess Will is close to the record of Harrison Ford, maybe FP can brake this record. :ali:

I wonder if he also would be considered 4 the "Highest Annual Earning By An Emcee" also.

maybe he was considered 4 that in preavious years :dunno:, but now the book says this:

"Highest Annual Earning By a rap act:

Eminem and rapper and producer Dr. Dre earned $35 million in 2002."

and the biggest selling rap artist is 2Pac with album sales of 36 million.

but Will isn't in the book 4 his music :sad6: the only references to the Grammy are 4 Aretha Franklin and Stevie Wonder with Most Grammy Awards Won By A Female Artist And A Solo Performer respectively. Arethe won 15 and Stevie 19.

"Highest Annual Earning By a rap act:

Eminem and rapper and producer Dr. Dre earned $35 million in 2002."

Well, 2 me, that makes FP the highest earning emcee. Sure, most of the money came from films, but Born To Reign, along with "Black Suits Comin'" and the few shows he did that year. He nearly doubled how much Eminem and Dr. Dre made so i think that giving them the credit is simply FP being overlooked since he's commercially known more 4 his acting these days.

Of course, we could put it this way....Eminem waz the highest earning for a "Rap Act"....Fresh Prince would be the highest earning in "Hip-Hop."

I can't agree with that. FP is highly talented and he's come a long way. Money-making dosen't exactly have alot 2 do with talent. FP made that much cuz he's smart, he makes the right movies at the right time and he's built a career that is respected by millions. People see his movies 2 see him...not just the movie. He's one of the hardest working people in the business, that's why he is where he is 2day. I think he dose deserve all the good things that come 2 him, he is talented, he dose work hard, he takes care of his family and friends, and most importantly, he's a good person.

I can't agree with that. FP is highly talented and he's come a long way. Money-making dosen't exactly have alot 2 do with talent. FP made that much cuz he's smart, he makes the right movies at the right time and he's built a career that is respected by millions. People see his movies 2 see him...not just the movie. He's one of the hardest working people in the business, that's why he is where he is 2day. I think he dose deserve all the good things that come 2 him, he is talented, he dose work hard, he takes care of his family and friends, and most importantly, he's a good person.

:werd: