JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL SMITH NEW ALBUM NEWS!

He better come to the UK - after all the people the turned up in the summer to see him he'll know that he could sell out all the big arenas over here

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago I posted how I didn't think it'd happen, then today when i decided to go on rapdirt.com just hopin there was some Will Smith news, there it was on the front page as of today. I think 2005 will be like a 1999 or '97. A huge year for FP.

PLUS! It doesnt look like he signed on to do anymore movies anytime soon according to www.imdb.com so i think hes def. gonna tour. Come to Jersey and def. Philly!!!! Anywhere on the Mid atlantic coast!

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince 2-0-0-5

A few days ago I posted how I didn't think it'd happen, then today when i decided to go on rapdirt.com just hopin there was some Will Smith news, there it was on the front page as of today. I think 2005 will be like a 1999 or '97. A huge year for FP.

PLUS! It doesnt look like he signed on to do anymore movies anytime soon according to www.imdb.com so i think hes def. gonna tour. Come to Jersey and def. Philly!!!! Anywhere on the Mid atlantic coast!

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince 2-0-0-5

well .. if i remember it correctly .. he has signed 2 other movies after "Hitch" .. the first is a movie about the life of chris gardner .. and the second is a hero movie or something like that which seems to be based on "The Mark" .. an old movie .. 193x or somethin like that ...

so .. i dont think that he will stop his movie career to promote his music .. but letz hope the best .. whatever it will be :)

• Admin

hes definitely gonna put in the time to promte the new music.. he was gonna do a 1 month tour in the US, then maybe he'll do a world tour..i think its almost guaranteed will and jeff will perform in the UK..london definitely!!

• Admin

who knows where will is gonna tour around the world.. id say england..germany..sweden would be possibilities.. if your country can sell out a stadium of people to see will perform then he'd probably tour there..also if switch is no. 1 in your country the greater chance of will perfoming there

yep Tim, Colombia can do that, but not many big artist come over here, u know, the violence situation, it is sad but true although sometimes it is exagerated by international press but when a big artist is coming, he/she is provided with the most high security level. Shaggy was here this year (in my city inclusive) and he was serve like a king. Metallica, Guns 'n roses, Shakira, The Offspring and many more were serve like kings too.

I remember when Danny Glover came here to a film festival, everybody wanted to interview him and all that stuff.

Well, mayb 1 day I will see to FP over here (performing live or promoting a movie).

Just hope this could happen.

peace.