JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Website Re-design

Hero1

• Admin

as we gear up for a huge year for jjfp in 2005..we are once again re-designing this website..i need your help..if you have any ideas, suggestions etc post em here now as we begin the creative process..look pictures style.. how you think we can improve jazzyjefffreshprince.com ? :poke: :poke: :poke:

Design-wise, i don't have any ideas...but i also haven't tried brainstorming anything yet. However, if u'd like some updates on the content (lyrics, discography, etc), i'd be happy 2 put work in 4 that. Since i doubt i'll ever get 2 put 2gether the JJ+FP site i've always wanted 2 put 2gether, i'll see if i can't type up some rare interviews and things like that i've always had but have been holding back on. I just ask that i'll get credit 4 whatever i donate towards the site. Something like "Compiled by AJ Blackstock" or "Typed up by AJ Blackstock" is all i ask.

• Admin

we've definitely been talking about a flash intro.. aj those contributions sound awesome.. if any1 has anything else to make it onto the site..we can really make it the will smith site to end all will smith sites.. i'll of course give credit to any contributions

On the Canibus forum they have an arcade section! I think that would be cool to have on this site as well! Just a little fun we could have! here's the link to the page if any1 wants to go look at it!

Arcade

They use the same board as we do so I don't think that it would be too much trouble implementing it! I think its created by www.ibproarcade.com Check it out and see if its worth getting!

well...i like the site as it is now. .. I don't see a need 4 another change, but I'm down 4 whateva u wanna do to it. Maybe abit far fetched, but how bout some games we can play back n forth with one another? something challenging. That would be alot of fun...like multiple rooms and where multiple players can challenge each other and having other ppl able to join the room and watch...with the ability to chat or make comments while watching the game.. lol.

checkers, (my fav), chess, basketball, i dunno...simple games, nothin 2 complicated...na mean?

yea, i know thas abit farfetched..but i think it would be a nice addition, but leaving the visualization of the site as it is..would be nice...cuz i digg it like it is already...

peace,

cookie

how about getting the chat room back and having more sceduled chats, it did work when we made a time for us all to come. That time was great when Will was on TRL and we found out the new single was called switch.

Yeah and i think a flash intro would be good, it would make the site more modern.

well...i like the site as it is now. .. I don't see a need 4 another change, but I'm down 4 whateva u wanna do to it. Maybe abit far fetched, but how bout some games we can play back n forth with one another? something challenging. That would be alot of fun...like multiple rooms and where multiple players can challenge each other and having other ppl able to join the room and watch...with the ability to chat or make comments while watching the game.. lol.

checkers, (my fav), chess, basketball, i dunno...simple games, nothin 2 complicated...na mean?

yea, i know thas abit farfetched..but i think it would be a nice addition, but leaving the visualization of the site as it is..would be nice...cuz i digg it like it is already...

peace,

cookie

:werd:

Thats what I was saying in my post! The link in it is where you can get them! :guru:

I don't now, but I really like da present design... itz cool! redesign just a few thingz!! But a intro would be cool... is it difficoult 2 cut a few secounds out of a old JJFP video.. a part from "I wanna rock" or from dis live show of "brand new funk".... try dis :bowdown: just a few secondz...

Backround music isn't very necessary... I think everybody in here is listenin 2 music while he/she is surfin through da www... but if u want 2 have something like dis, please something smooth like da summertime 98 instrumental...

...peace

if u all like graffiti stuff... why not drawin/paintin a backround ourself... I think e.g. this homebase style is easy 2 copy n itz easy 2 create new thingz like this... I would really enjoy a website with personal artworkz of some people in here... hip 2 da hop.. u don't stop...