JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

It's Christmas.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gran died this last September Julie, I know its hard and this is the first Christmas we will have without her.

Make the most of your time with him, and let him know you love him.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

It looks like alot of us are going thru' some stuff that is distracting from the holiday. I myself have gone thru' a pretty complicated, sometimes confusing, sometimes disappointing, sometimes painful year as well. But there's alot of good things that happened as well. While my Christmas Eve waz everything but how u should spend Christmas Eve, i'm still welcoming the holiday.

For those of u who have faith, remember what the season truely means, and thru' that, the pains of this world mean nothing compared 2 what good things await.

For those of u celebrating the idea of love, giving, sharing, and so on. Purge the pain and yuck from your lives 2 the back of your mind and look at all the great things we do have going 4 us. From the family who are still here 2 the relationships with have on this board.

Christmas is a beautiful time of year, no matter what angle u are looking at it. Sometimes the struggles in life and tarnish the magic behind it...but part of that is simply in our own heads. Why wallow in a sad mood when u do have the power 2 look at life in a different way...which is totally your own choice. Even when facing loss, cherish the times u do or did have 2gether.

I wish Hope, Love, Joy, Peace, Happiness for everyone here.