JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

what jeff should do for the new album

Hero1

• Admin

before the roots things fall apart album came out..like 3 months before..jeff dropped this mix tape of tracks from the upcoming album..not the full songs ..but so you got a taste for what to expect and it got you hyped abt the album...jeff should do that for wills new album..just put out a promo mix of 6-8 tracks jeff cuttin n scratching mixin em together.. what do you think?

I think that's a great idea. But with FP being such a mainstream-accepted artist, it might not be appriciated by half of his fans. I think that it may re-store his misunderstood image 2 those where it matters.

I got a promo disc with a magazine of BBE artists stuff just before Jeff dropped The Magnificent piece. It has a 10 minute track of all Jeff's EP Tracks mixed on it. Good stuff

It came with a copy of Hip-Hop Connection sold here, Must've been around June 2002. It had small mixes of tracks from other artists on the BBE label, Will I Am, Marley Marl, Jay Dee etc.

If you like i could put up the Jeff Mix on the site. Its about 10 mins long but with a rather long intro of this sample of a guy talking that use throughout the hole piece.

Kev