JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

AIR FRESH - WILL SMITH ENTERPRISES

I waz over at my friend's house and we were watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on Nick At Nite. It was the episode where Will joins the basketball team and they have a really cheezy phoney commercial where FP is advertising his brand of shoes "Air Fresh." The "Air Fresh" logo from 1990 is the EXACT SAME LOGO FP used for Will Smith Enterprises established in 1997. I just lost it, i had never noticed that b4. I guess i havn't seen that episode since 1997. That outline of FP doing the runnin' man just struck me so silly that it originated from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I think Will Smith Enterprises is now defunct. I'm guessing he closed their doors since there isn't any news of who's signed 2 it. I don't know exactly what u would consider it but he signed artists that he'd take under his wing (Tatyana Ali, Tishina Arnold) and get their careers started. Those are the only 2 people i ever remember being signed 2 it. I think Overbrook kinda replaced Will Smith Enterprises. Overbrook is a bigger company so i doubt he would still have Will Smith Enterprises.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air airs a few times on Nick At Nite but i'm not exactly sure when. I think 10 at nite and midnite (back 2 back episodes i think at midnite). What's even better is that they usually put it right next 2 The Cosby Show...the other greatest show of all time.

Yeah, FP needs 2 do a big tyme clothing line deal. I like his style and would probably get a good amount of stuff if i liked it as long as the prices were reasonable. The overall style could be like his own and his music....retro-Hip-Hop but with a modern twist. Imagin if the jackets they were the Homebase album cover were a part of it. I'd totally get the one Jeff waz wearing!!

• Admin

Imagin if the jackets they were the Homebase album cover were a part of it. I'd totally get the one Jeff waz wearing!!

haha imagine all of us walking around in those jackets :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: bringing back the 91 style!! and what abt the clothes jjfp are wearin in this pic :kekeke:

post-5-1103778132.jpg