JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

last time

• Members

aight .. i just wanted to say .. that i'm done going here .. and i havent posted here that much i think this is only my second post but i do come here a lot just to read up on the news and see whats going on with will but it seems like everytime i do it seems like i get caught up in reading a topic where everyone talks bad about all these popular rappers out right now ala eminem .. and eminem is amazing and none of you can deny that and all you people that really dont like eminem why waste your time replying to every topic saying that .. and AJ .. i find it funny how when someone says i like eminem .. you go thats just your opinion everyone has their right to that .. and then you go telling people they have awful taste in music and all this other stuff .. if you weren't a mod you'd be banned from here .. and i dont mean to be mean .. ive been reading here over the past years and i'm just saying what i see .. i personally am a fan of both will smith and eminem .. if some of you can believe thats possible .. and most of you just talk trash about the popular people cuz your jealous that will smith isnt popular right now .. just respect peoples opinions .. and AJ you gotta think about what you say sometimes .. thats all i have to say .. i'm done with this board now

• Admin

hey ive avoided all topics regarding eminem the last few months..if you like him great..if you dont fine.. i cant say i care at all about a lurker not coming here anymore..if you actually contributed to the place fine..but to make your 2nd post about how you are leaving :nhawong:

hey ive avoided all topics regarding eminem the last few months..if you like him great..if you dont fine.. i cant say i care at all about a lurker not coming here anymore..if you actually contributed to the place fine..but to make your 2nd post about how you are leaving :nhawong:

exactly... :werd:

If you really dont like it here, you don't even need to tell us. Just leave, it's not like we noticed you anyway here because you didn't become a regular poster. :werd:

Pointless post!!

Hey, i'm just a big Hip-Hop head who loves the music and loves the culture. When someone spits on it or twists it's image, i'm gonna have something 2 say. I don't care if someone likes Eminem...but when they try 2 say he's a big player of Hip-Hop...that's where people need 2 get skooled. Opinions can vary on his music...but it's fact that he isn't truly representing Hip-Hop culture. If u think he is...u are fooling yourself or u have no idea what Hip-Hop is about...that's all i gotta say.

• Members

i didnt mean to come off in the way of "i dont like you people so im leaving" no .. its just that i was reading and i got a little mad .. at how some of you people show no respect for others people opinions thats all .. and who can say what true hip-hop is .. old school hip-hop is true to most of you .. doesnt mean its TRUE .. and eminem has done a lot for the hip-hop culture .. without eminem .. think where hip-hop would be .. im not saying anyone is better than anyone .. personally i like will smith better than eminem .. doesnt mean i gotta dislike other rappers .. i like rappers from run dmc to 50 cent .. to underground .. to popular .. just know what you're talking about before you do .. thats all .. sorry if i came off wrong

To be honest if Eminem didn't exsist i don't think Hip-Hop would be much different to what it is now anyway. His style is different to a lot of the stuff out there so that wud still be going without him. I don't think he's really influenced anybodys work to date anyway.

And before you say it, i am an eminem fan i guess, I bought The Marshall Mathers LP when it dropped and thought it was quite clever. I guess his more recent efforts havent appealed to me as much apart from the occasional good beat in his tunes

ok im fine if ppl wanna like eminem, but what i dont understand is why we have to talk about him every day arrgghhh!!

If u look at the top of the screen it says jazzy jeff and fresh prince, not jjfp and eminem. Its fine to talk about other rappers in the off topic boards (which this is not bcoz its the jjfp news board) but i dont understand why we always come back to eminem.

And no AJ shouldnt be banned, why do u think he is a mod, bcoz he has been posting here longer than most of us and knows a lot about hip hop. Why would we take sides with a virtual non-poster over him???

• Admin

personally im not mad at anyone.. i just wish some dope artists would get just as much shine.. at this point i no longer listen to the radio, watch music video channels, and rarely get an album from any new artists..im just not feeling it..most of the music i get these days is from my favorite underground artists and thats about it.. i agree with julie the amount of talk about eminem on a jazzy jeff and fresh prince board is ridiculous