JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the perfect tour

Guest big javi style

Guest big javi style

i dream on a worldwide jjfp tour,to promote new album and to perform jjfp nd will smith stuff,but no only jiggy,miami,WWW,or men in black,a concert when he perform real dope tracks,from 1986 to now.Here some songs that i wish to see performing live:

i'm all that

he's the dj,i'm the rapper

somethin' like dis

just kickin it

i'm looking for the one

i'm comin'

the rain

afroangel

scream

y'all know

don't say nothin

chasing forever

uhhh

Erm, i think he should perform more party trax like Boom! Shake The Room and not Afro Angel or Chasing Forever. They're dope trax but not something to perform on tour.

You need some really hard rocking trax to move the crowd!

My favs to see:

Brand New Funk

Potnas

Scream

Somethin Like This

Just Kickin

Summertime

Jazzys Groove

Freakin It

Boom! Shake The Room

I'm All That

I Wanna Rock

Codered

Miami

Gettin Jiggy Wit It

and

Get Hyped!

JJFP Rocks The House

• Admin

when will was writin the set list for his show in sydney..he wanted to do like 11 tracks..it included a lot of ol skool stuff like nightmare on my street, parents just dont understand and girls aint nothin but trouble..

tracks id like to see live?

scream was just made for a live audience...potnas would be great, get the crowd involved in verse 3...twinkle twinkle just cause its my fav track..brand new funk n summertime are givens...i agree somethin like dis would be awesome live..boom! would be great live..and its all good!

A perfect tour to me is a full tour around the world doing 2-3 hour shows. Songs I would want played...

Girls Aint Nothin bout trouble

The Magnificent Jazzy Jeff

Brand New Funk (Video Version)

As We Go

Too Damn Hype (with the posse on stage)

Jazzy's Groove

I'm All That

Summertime (only if it really is summertime tho)

Ring My Bell (Mr. Lee's Remix)

Dumb Dancin

Somethin like dis

I'm lookin for the One

Boom! Shake the Room

Just Kickin It

I Wanna Rock

Scream

Get Hyped

Gettin Jiggy Wit It

Just Cruisin

Miami

Big Willie Style

Freakin It (yes, i kno a lil weak)

So Fresh

Pump Me Up

How Da Beat Goes

Give Me Tonite

if say our dreams came true and Will did a tour after this album, do u think he will perform mainly the new album songs, or just loads of old skool stuff too? I think it would be better with the lists ppl are giving, like summertime, brand new funk, Boom, im all that, hes the dj. I would do anything to see all those songs live.

if he toured straight after the album I would guess it would mostly be stuff from the new album

But I definately think Will would mix it up with a medley of his older stuff like he done this summer promoting I, Robot

• Admin

i think if jazzy jeff and fresh prince did a proper rap tour..they would do a lot of the old stuff.. imagine them on stage for an hour and a half..all the dope traxs they could do! in leicester square they just did 20 mins and how dope was that..but a full concert? :eek4: :peace:

i think if jazzy jeff and fresh prince did a proper rap tour..they would do a lot of the old stuff.. imagine them on stage for an hour and a half..all the dope traxs they could do! in leicester square they just did 20 mins and how dope was that..but a full concert? :eek4: :peace:

I would faint like a teenage girl at a justin timberlake concert

:kekeke: :roll: :lolsign: