JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The best love song by Will

Yo, I was wondering wich Will Smith love song I would dedicate to my girl.
I'm not even sure if Will is got a love song.Anything good by Will that my girl would like.She said me and her should choose a song 4 the two of us.I have to choose one from my fav rapper and she has to choose one from has.I got until saturday.

This girl is driving me crazy in a good way.I have been with her 4 two weeks.
It just happened.I wasn't expecting it to.
Here is what I'm thinking "candy" or "chasing 4ever" I ain't sure which one to choose.

She's addicted to rap music alot just to let you know.

So help me out I guess

The reason why I ca't decide is, when I put in the Cd's I love every songs that I play, and it's just hard 4 me to pick one

I've got strong feelings 4 this girl.And she's doing a very good job of keeping my mind off my ex.

What up, I would pick "Candy" over "Chasin' Forever" 'cause "Chasin' Forever"'s too deep of a song for someone you've been wit for only 2 weeks! Slow down on that record, but if you wanna get down wit her, I'd play "Let's Get Busy, Baby"from "He's The Dj, I'm The Rapper" album, if you know what I mean! :dancingcool:

[quote=bigted,Apr 8 2004, 08:19 PM]What up, I would pick "Candy" over "Chasin' Forever" 'cause "Chasin' Forever"'s too deep of a song for someone you've been wit for only 2 weeks! Slow down on that record, but if you wanna get down wit her, I'd play "Let's Get Busy, Baby"from "He's The Dj, I'm The Rapper" album, if you know what I mean! :dancingcool:[/quote]
haha so true. classic song!

Thanks guys 4 all your support.
I was thinking of The things that you do,Candy and Chasing 4ever.

I only see her twice to three times a week.So I have already dedicated I can't wait to be with you.

So,I'm gonna choose one and she'll choose one.Then We will pick one forthe two of us.It could be any rappers's song 4 me and her.

I'm gonna make her choose 1000 kisses because she made me dress a skirt , she put make up on me, and a wig.Then whe took a picture of me.Lucky she didn't take it when I was wearing a skirt.She kept on saying if you love me, you will do it 4 me.

I'm just lucky to be with her.I hope it lasts long.

:afro: :biggrin: :slap: