JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I, ROBOT RELEASED IN THE US

JumpinJack AJ

Just a reminder...I, Robot waz released on DVD 2day. The extras kinda suck, but at least it has a Making of... featurette on it. It's available in both Full Screen and Wide Screen. It'll be on sale in most locations thru' Saturday. It's on sale for $15 at both Circuit City and Wal-Mart right now.

the 4 hours are on the 2 disc special edition, which is released in U.K. not U.S.!!! so i have to ask this quastion, does anyone know when the 2 disc special edition is being released in U.S.??? region 1 only has the wide/full screen. region 2 has 2 disc, and region 3 has special edition.

The US version only has the movie and the "Making of..." featurette which dose have lots of FP in it. They didn't work hard at all on the US version of the DVD. The other stuff is just stupid. The photo stills are mostly designes 4 the robots...FP in in about 7 of the 30 pictures. Don't ask me why, but it has a trailor 4 the release of Arrested Developtment (THE TV SHOW) on DVD.

On the overseas version, what is all the bonus stuff? It's like 4 hours of robot talk and hardly any FP like i would assume.

• Admin

On the overseas version, what is all the bonus stuff? It's like 4 hours of robot talk and hardly any FP like i would assume.

commentary by alex proyas/avika goldsman/ commentary by the makers of the film(a heap of people! special efx production designers etc etc) commentary by marco beltrami composer.. making of/deleted scenes/production diaries/and featurettes on robots n stuff

did anyone find the bloopers on disc 2?

there are a couple of bloopers and i think, but when u watch it , its loads of filming as they make the movie, so u have to watch all about the special effects and stuff and in between its Will messing about. Ive still not watched it all tho, but when it comes out in the US, i would reccomend it to the will fans.