JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Im so desperat

Lerkot

Ok its like this... this spring i was watching Fresh Prince in Bel-Air when i heard "Girls aint nothin but trouble" in the program. I've always hated music but now when i heard this it came to my knowledge that JJFP is fantastic. So i searched for an old song i remeber i heard when i was small, Summertime... i listened, i was swetting and i was stuck.

I bought Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince Greatest Hits. Maaaan it was def, i listened (and still listening) to it 5-6 times a day but a month ago i got a little bit tired of the songs on the cd so i started to search and search and search. I found Code Red and that CD is right now stopping me to get a winter depression.

The problem is that i need to have a pause from this CD for a while now, and i do have a problem: Its impossible to buy JJFP-cds in Sweden. Its way to expensive to import and im getting desperat. Even if Will has said he dont have a problem with music downloading, i cant find the cds on the internet.

Its a enourmos problem, what in the world should i do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would love to buy it on Ebay or so but... theres two problems

ppl dont wanna sell stuff to ppl in sweden

i imported an PS2-console from USA year 2000. The machine got stuck in this - i dont know what you call it, but it gon stuck on the way in what we in sweden call "tull". The result was a machine that costed 2000 kr (£180) over the normal price and since then im not very happy over buying stuff from other countrys.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on now...don't even suggest downloading!! :daedulus: People on this board will help u out as well. If u want, i can look around where i live and let u know how much it'll cost 2 buy u a copy and send it. U can ask Tim, Wes, Jim, 3Cookies....i'm good on my word. I've hooked them all up with stuff.

If you download, then buy the download. .99 cent download per song. Make sure you pay for it. Do you know how I got my main 5 JJFP albums? By digging through used CD boxes at a local new and used music store. Theres tons of stores online to buy the CDs. You gotta make an effort to look. You aren't a real fan unless you buy the albums.

"be a real fan, go buy the album" - JJ+FP "Here We Go Again"