JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

1000 Post Shout-Outs!

bigted

Hey what up y'all I finally made it to 1000 posts! Here are my shout-outs

Hero 1- Thanks for making this my favorite website to go to! :bowdown: I also enjoy those CDs you sent me. It's also pretty fun to chat wit u about basketball, we gotta have another chat soon, holla at me.

Fuq-I'm glad to get to know you not only as an mc with a common goal to bring real hip-hop back but to get to know you as a person, holla at me anytime and I got ya back.

DevilsJim-Hey man it's been great to meet another cat from 'Jersey that enjoys ol' school hip-hop as much as I do.

Da Brakes-The FP of Britain, keep doing ya thing.

Joe-It's been fun battling you and being your potna in freestyle battles. I'm glad I could inspire you, lol.

AJ-I enjoy having debates with you about hip-hop and music in general, I respect your knowledge on music.

3Cookies-Thanks for showing us those pics of Kevin Willis and telling him about this site.

I also give a shout-out to anyone that I might've forgotten, it's been fun posting here over the last 8 months and getting to know everyone here. Peace!