JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? II

Da Brakes

CHRISTINA AGUILERA - O Holy Night

It's 3 in the morning, and what else could i be doing....wrapping presents of course. Breakin' out the check book cuz i'm noticing a person or 2 i didn't get anything 4. :ohnoes:

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chingy feat Janet Jackson - Don't Worry! (before you say anything, my cousin brought me the album for christmas!! I'm given it a chance!!)

Hey, i think Chingy is pretty wack, but i think it's important 2 give anything a chance. And since it features Janet Jackson, i wanna hear the song myself.

kbfprince, my mom has the NSYNC Christmas album. While i never be an NSYNC fan, since i no longer dispise Justin Timberlake, i may give the album a listen. I have the TRL Christmas album and there's an NSYNC song called something like "I Don't Wanna Be Along On Christmas" or something...i gave it a listen 2 days ago and i actually like the song. Don't get it twisted y'all, i'm not gonna be doing the "Bye Bye Bye" dance any time soon.

Right now i'm listening 2 Jessica Simpson's "The Christmas Song."

Hey, i think Chingy is pretty wack, but i think it's important 2 give anything a chance. And since it features Janet Jackson, i wanna hear the song myself.

The song is.....ok! chingy's voice just annoys the heck out of me! He accent is so annoying! :bang: