Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? II

Da Brakes

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Die Fantastischen 4 - Sommerregen

The best german rappers!!! the guys who brought up german hiphop to the mainstream.

da best German rappers.. comon, man! U know, we talkin about Hip Hop, so I give a **** about mainstream...

It's one of this myhts in Germany, that fanta 4 were the first great Hip Hops here.. but the first guys painted trains in 1979... durin da mid 80ies subways n regional expresses were painted all over da country n da first rap crews like advanced chemistry, LSD... Blitzmob, were founded... u know... I don't want 2 diss Fanta 4... they are funny, creative, but there is much more cooler stuff in Germany 4 headz... so when we talk about german artists, I would go with Stiebers, Curse, Main Concept, da Blumentopf, Flowin Immo, Torchmann, Stylewarz, Future Rock n so on... alles zwar ein bisschen mehr "underground", aber echt ne ecke besser.. wahrscheinlich kennst du eh das ein oder andere Lied von den Leuten...

Peace

So kbf, U like "this" eminem? This is all I need and want outta this guy. Plus that's all the good he can give to hip hop.

Man, ever since U put me on CD, my site has got lil play. But that's ok cuz I got a song that's gonna 'rock' before this week is up. :thumb:

2pac - Tears Of A Clown

real dope 2pacalyspe type track. he truly spits knowledge on this one.

Edited by mfuqua23

• Members

Ohhh I get it now. Yeah. I got you saved on my D Drive. I saved you so I can put you on my mp3 player so I can listen to you wherever I go. I also listened to it from my folder. So I don't really come on the site. Do you check your plays everyday? Plus, whenever I play your songs, it's saved on my Media Libary on Windows Media Player so I basically play it from there.

So kbf, U like "this" eminem? This is all I need and want outta this guy. Plus that's all the good he can give to hip hop.

I just downloaded two more songs from the album, and theyre pretty cool. i cant believe this is eminem, tho the annoying whiny em voice is the same. i like his message on Never 2 far.

listening to Charlie Mack (1st out of the limo)

Die Fantastischen 4 - Sommerregen

The best german rappers!!! the guys who brought up german hiphop to the mainstream.

da best German rappers.. comon, man! U know, we talkin about Hip Hop, so I give a **** about mainstream...

It's one of this myhts in Germany, that fanta 4 were the first great Hip Hops here.. but the first guys painted trains in 1979... durin da mid 80ies subways n regional expresses were painted all over da country n da first rap crews like advanced chemistry, LSD... Blitzmob, were founded... u know... I don't want 2 diss Fanta 4... they are funny, creative, but there is much more cooler stuff in Germany 4 headz... so when we talk about german artists, I would go with Stiebers, Curse, Main Concept, da Blumentopf, Flowin Immo, Torchmann, Stylewarz, Future Rock n so on... alles zwar ein bisschen mehr "underground", aber echt ne ecke besser.. wahrscheinlich kennst du eh das ein oder andere Lied von den Leuten...

Peace

I mean there are also people like DJ Kool Herc and Afrika Bambaata who started to roll the whole HipHo thing. But people like JJFP, Biz, Slick, Run DMC, Public Enemy brought hiphop out to the world...

Should i give a **** about them or what? I hope you got what i mean...

Fanta 4 is the type of JJFP, Biz... in da german scene. (in my opinion)

The most german rappers are just some dumb asses who try to fake todays US Gangsta Rap image. uncreative people... just look at Kool Savas, i mean this guy has nothing to rap about. he just talks about how ood he is and how the bitches blow his ****

Eko Fresh and all that crap sh**. They are representing German HipHop in the world. I think Fanta 4 are one of the few guys who are still doing hiphop from the heart in the mainstream.

This is my own opinion, and I don't want to disrespect others opinion...

btw, JJFP Rocks The House :rock: