JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Guess Who's Back

WesSyde

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, welcome back Wes. You really had me going on the Iraq gag lol...i was just excited that you finally came back online man! It's been so long, I wanted to know where you been. haha and besides your like a year younger than me? haha. Good to see your still alive man!

Next time or IF you do get caught, get rid of it fast. lol.

Right click on taskbar - > Properties -> Start Menu -> Customize -> Clear all recent internet history and docs. lol.

• Admin

Right click on taskbar - > Properties -> Start Menu -> Customize -> Clear all recent internet history and docs. lol.

that'll come in handy for me too.... lol j/k, j/k :sonny:

and johnny!!! :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

hey thanx 4 the welcoming back guys. nice 2 meet some of the newer members that i havent met yet.

hey that alt+tab is a good 1 that i'll have 2 use more often!

well actually it's funny cuz even tho i did look at some stuff on the internet b4 i got caught, when i got in trouble it waz 4 some dvd that i borrowed from a friend so it really had nothing to do with the internet.

its just the way things are, da brakes and his sock, me being a scouser and stealing things, you and your videos, wes and his videos... ok thats every1... but its important that we laugh at each other or it might get a bit serious around here lol. Plus we need something to do while we wait for switch.

I thought every1 knew about the ALT+TAB thing! Yea its basically away to switch pages really quickly!! :sonny:

I like the vibe we all got going on! Its good that we can all have a laugh with each other and not take things too seriously. Thats what its all about. I've been to other boards where they totally rip each other and there is no 'family' vibe at all!