JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Guess Who's Back

WesSyde

Guess who's back? I been here for years, interacting with peers, putting suckaz in fear

Sup every1? it's Wes! aka willsmithrocks! i know u guys have been worried about me, probably thought i died! no, for real, i waz in Iraq. :lolsign: no j/k again. actually i got the internet taken away for being a bad boy. but seriously, don't u think a year and a half is 2 much?? :bang: so every1's dying to know what happened in my life? well so much has happened so i'll try to remember it all 4 y'all

Let's see i think i got grounded around april or may of 2003, right?

well, i graduated a month or so later in june of 2003, from 8th grade. man 8th grade seems so long ago. whew!

lets see i think i had an average summer of 2003, but it mustve not been that good cuz i dont remember it!!

august 2003 - i started high school - what a blast! :rock:

october 2003 - started basketball - on the JV team. what a test. i found out what it waz like 2 play on the high school level

novemeber 2003 - scored 21 pts in a double overtime game that we LOST! ARGH! o well its ok it waz a year ago

december 2003 - had a good christmas, i dont remember it that well tho. it waz around this time that my dad and i started going a regular bike rides every weekend. we still do to this day.

march 2004 - basketball is done, started playing volleyball for fun, but it waznt fun since a sucked. i also worked in the weight room every day in put on like 10 pounds of muscle! :dj:

july 2004 - i played in a summer leage for varsity basketball, it waz tough and above my level, but fun. also, i took drivers education which waz hella boring but it got me on my first step to driving!

august 2004 - after a great summer for the most part, i started school - sorta excited. i'm a sophomore (10th grade) now!

october 2004 - basketball starts - i made varsity and it waz really hard at first. i'm the youngest on the team! all the other sophomores are on the JV team. Also, i turned sweet 16 baby!! also report cards came and i got 5 A's and 1 B. man, school is 2 easy - give me a challenge :lolsign:

november 2004 - my dad is a mechanic and got a car for free!

it will be mine soon as it gets fixed up a lil bit. it needs a new transmission but the price of that beats the heck out of the price for a used car. also, i'm almost done with all my practice driving crap and i will be eligible for a liscense soon! cant wait to go everywhere and live my own life :rock:

december 2004 - i came out of my shell and scored 17 pts in a game on varsity. our team won by 3 and i waz the hero :sonny: i waz in the newspaper and everything. also, i'm getting in2 the holiday spirit and im ready 4 x-mas

well, that's what i can remember 4 u guys. i hope that i will remain online 4ever but i cant make any guarantees. i dunno yet if i will be a regular poster here cuz i get so busy during the week and ive learned to live w/o the internet so i often find ways to fill up my day b4 i think of going online. it's sad but ive kinda grown away from JJFP since theres not much new out and all i could listen 2 waz the stuff that they play on the radio. hopefully will's new album will get me hype about his music.

wow it took me a long time 2 write this post. i think im gonna sign off now. talk 2 u guys later. :thumb:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man!! reading your story was fun, even tho i didnt know you b4. man i was thinking bout trying out 4 basketball this yr, but i since i didnt go to a high school near my old middle school i missed the basketball tryouts :sad6:

aww well. hope u stay here now

:ditto:

• Admin

wow man :scared2: :scared2: :scared2: its great to hear from you!! and great your doin so well.. every few months some1 would wonder what happened to you :kekeke: you'll definitely like the new will smith stuff..theres some awesome new jazzy jeff/fresh prince tracks on it.. damn you're 16!! i remember when you were 12 :roll: :roll: :roll: stick around with us if you can this time man :thumb:

in the next month or so we got new album/fresh prince on dvd/and new movie from will.. :clap:

oh while you were away i got to meet will and jeff! :thumb:

and by the way what did you do to get grounded for 18 months!

Wes isn't an old skool fan as in "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble"...he's an old skool as in getting in2 JJ+FP thru' Big Willie Style, quickly skooling himself on past music, and being one of the main people in the Will Smith/JJ+FP fan community.

yeah i havent listened 2 alot of will's stuff in forever. i've really grown away from it but i hope i will get back in2 it with his new album.

well i got grounded cuz i had some naughty stuff on my computer. hehe :dunno: ironically tho, it didnt really have 2 do with the internet but i had 2 live with it anyways

hey tim how did u meet will and jeff? u met them in person? tell me abt it.

• Admin

at the i robot premiere for australia ..jeff and will were gonna perform..anyway jeff hooked me up.. i actually got to watch will and jeff create a brand new jazzy jeff and fresh prince track :scared2: ..its so good man..one of their best ..serious :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: shoulda deleted that **** wes! :roll: