JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

www.thejadapages.com

• Members

Hey Ya'll Will Smith Fans!

What's Happening? I'm The Bossman and I'm new here. WillJadafan told me about this place, so I came by to see what's up. My womon, (Bosslady) and I own and run Jada's #1 fansite, www.thejadapages.com I'm a huge fan of Jada. This message board seems very complicated so if I don't reply to you it because I'm old school and don't have a clue.

If anyone wants to leave Jada a message go to: http://books.dreambook.com/jadafan/jadapages.html or come on over to www.wickedwisdom.com/forum That's where I be hanging out.

Ok Ya'll, I gots to get, I gots to go check in with my parole officer.

The Bossman :afro:

Edited by The Bossman

• Members

HEY YA'LL THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

JUST SO YA'LL KNOW, THERE A WHOLE LOT OF FINE SISTAS HANGING OVER AT WICKED WISDOMS WEBSITE http://www.wickedwisdom.net/forum . WE BE GETTING REAL FREAKY OVER THERE. THERES A FEW FIST FIGHTS NOW AND THEN, BUT IN ALL WE HAVE A GOOD TIME.

THANKS AGAIN,

THE BOSSMAN :afro:

http://www.thejadapages.com

Edited by The Bossman

Bossman, stop lyin' 4 I tell Bosslady and she put u back on punishment :kekeke:

Don't make Bigjadafan/Sunshinepoet/Willjadafan have to hurt you...yeah I scared everybody, and now they over there tryin' to keep the peace j/k lol!

oh yeah I should be adding more pics too maybe later today! :thumb:

maybe a couple HQ's

• Members

Thanks Hero1,

Hey, tell me what's up with this website?

Did you make and design this site?

How old is this site?

Do you ever get a response from Will or Jazzy?

What's up with Will's new CD?

Thanks Again,

Edited by The Bossman

• Members

Hey Sunshinepoet,

You are the best! :roll:

Thank you soooooo much for those photos you have posted.

Can I use them on thejadapages?

We would love your help with "Jada News" next year.

Everyone seem to think that I'm a computer wiz and I know how to do all this stuff. Actually I'm very old school and don't know anything about computers or website building and maintance. Some of my specialty are rebuilding and organizing distressed organization. Developing goals to assist organizations. Stuff like that. Computers and website stuff is like Bizarre Voodoo Medicine to me.

It looks like Vernen and Jadyn got banned.

How do you feel about that?

They where really getting ruff on each other.

Do you think the site is better know?

One last thing, do you think my presence in there is to strong? I wish the band would come in there at least once in a while.

Thank Sunshinepoet,

• Admin

Hey, tell me what's up with this website?

its dope!

Did you make and design this site?

yeah i made this site..my brother did the design..but all the content etc was done by me

How old is this site?

soon to be 9 years old!! :scared2:

Do you ever get a response from Will or Jazzy?

a few years ago some1 showed jeff the site and he was really feeling it..had some contact with jeff over the years..and this year i met will and jeff so will knows about the site as well...

What's up with Will's new CD?

hes still working on his album..and they want to release it january but we dont know more than that

Thanks Again,

no problem peace!

tim

Hey Sunshinepoet,

You are the best!  :roll:

Thank you soooooo much for those photos you have posted.

Can I use them on thejadapages?

We would love your help with "Jada News" next year.

Everyone seem to think that I'm a computer wiz and I know how to do all this stuff.  Actually I'm very old school and don't know anything about computers or website building and maintance.  Some of my specialty are rebuilding and organizing distressed organization.  Developing goals to assist organizations.  Stuff like that.  Computers and website stuff is like Bizarre Voodoo Medicine to me.

It looks like Vernen and Jadyn got banned.

How do you feel about that? 

They where really getting ruff on each other.

Do you think the site is better know?

One last thing, do you think my presence in there is to strong?  I wish the band would come in there at least once in a while. 

Thank Sunshinepoet,

The Bossman    :afro:

don't worry Bossman I'll help as much as possible lol! I used to know about website building but not so much anymore :kekeke:, of course you can use the pics for the site more to come...I'll also try to add some of the ones with Will over here as well, I have tons of HQ's but mostly from this summer so it's Will and Jada with the family, but I can get some pics of them by themselves w/o watermarks, and a few rare ones, if I do a little research....I also try to stay on top of Will/Jada newz but usually someone here beats me to postin' about Will's stuff :kekeke: so I already know most of what's being said....luckily I'm quick in the Wicked Wisdom forum lol I can't wait for both albums to drop, both movies next year, and Jada's book that's also linked to Big Will :thumb:

* I had no idea Jadyn and Vernen got banned lol...I hope she comes back, I could care less about Vernen :lolsign: do you know her email or if she has a second one? cuz she could always come back

---whew! with all that being said if you (Bossman) or Hero1 (Tim) have any questions regarding info or pics about the site or this forum feel free to PM me or post here.

THE SUNSHINEPOET! :rock:

oh yeah...no I don't think ur presence is too strong I think ur just a "Bigjadafan" like me :thumb:

Edited by willjadafan